• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Unknown Sources. The servers lag was because you stopped paying for the server. This whole thread "Until we find a new host". You're not trying to find a new host. You dont have the budget to do so. So why not tell us the truth. Why not say "AU will be taken down due to a lack of budget" You might of had some more support from AU. We love this server or we did. If you told us the truth every man and his nan would be helping the server donating to keep it going. Next time this happens. Tell us the truth. Don't stop paying for the server and make this big fake story about how its the Host faults. Dont shame the host of the server, they are amazing and there is nothing wrong with the Database, it was you not paying for the server. Maybe an apology would be good. But hey, whatever....
Remove this if you wish, But its the truth

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Unknown Sources. The servers lag was because you stopped paying for the server. This whole thread "Until we find a new host". You're not trying to find a new host. You dont have the budget to do so. So why not tell us the truth. Why not say "AU will be taken down due to a lack of budget" You might of had some more support from AU. We love this server or we did. If you told us the truth every man and his nan would be helping the server donating to keep it going. Next time this happens. Tell us the truth. Don't stop paying for the server and make this big fake story about how its the Host faults. Dont shame the host of the server, they are amazing and there is nothing wrong with the Database, it was you not paying for the server. Maybe an apology would be good. But hey, whatever....
Remove this if you wish, But its the truth
+1

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
4 months later…
Chad:
"Hey guys we are shutting down AU because of lag.. K thx bye"
Like at least tell us the truth to start with, and maybe we would still have a community..

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm gonna sum up what has been said.

We're not worth losing*, we as a community need to be around mcsg, we have such a big impact, this is quite obviously the wrong move.

Already you have got rid of so many great people, people worth keeping. All your mods were pissed as you've put them under the gun and now they're harassed over the situation.

You've used us for money, making it so the only way to get it back is to be perm-banned, everyone has complained and you've done bunnies all, don't waste our time with this crap.

31 pages and he still hasn't answered, honestly bunnies him. I'll say this again, us AU players have put so much time and effort into this game. I know au went through a rough patch but we literally started to rebuild the AU mcsg community. If you were on you might've seen this.

Clans and players were all so competitive with each other, the scene was starting to really hit off again, with so many tournaments and clan battles it was better than ever.

If this continues EU will get dropped off and soon enough there won't be a server to get on, and tbh no one wants that.

I know some great mods have resigned but there are so many more willing to take the opportunity. I know it's easy when things are going well, but push through this horrific patch and win all of us back, there ain't much time left.

But Chad even though I've tried to roast the bunnies out of you, there may be hope yet. ASK FOR SOME BLOODY HELP!!!

We know the financial issue is bad, but if you hadn't lied to us there would've been so many people to help you out along this dark patch, people would've been willing to help you out, I know I would've. We had enough people to get the funds up.

I don't care what you've been doing while you've been away (events more than likely working on his dominant hand). But as you can tell AU is not gonna cop this bullshit, instead of lying let us try and help you, stop hiding our comments and chat with us.

You clearly don't know what your doing, show some innovation (this can only be done if you talk to the community), get more people to come across from other servers, just try something instead of being a lazy prick.

Get a good anti-cheat as its pretty fucken obvious the current one doesn't work, we know you have extra time for us, so use it on us. Don't contemplate whether or not you should.

Try to be more loyal to us, and yours mods, keep us updated and let us know what the situation is, this was basically a jump scare saying bunnies-you!

Make sure you keep up with how the hosts and people around the server are going, be on top as the owner of these servers.

Now comparing to badlion, they found a host for AU in a day, taking full control of the scene, there plugins aren't as great and maps Aren't as updated, but hey gave us the realisation you have a financial problem

Im super upset as this was basically a home, and I'm not gonna buttfuck you around, IM PISSED. So do something. This was a place were I could go to talk to chill people online to escape what I go through irl and your throwing that away from me :( please keep us together, it'll get a lot more difficult without all these cool people.

Thank you.

(I wrote this being very angry, so mistakes will be seen throughout this rage, and it may not all make sense, but you get the picture)

Last edited:

SolarLove

Spectator
Reaction score
Always was here, running things on the back end more so lately. Day job has been fun!

Not so much based on numbers but we can't continue a location where it has bad connectivity to our DB servers. We will review our options and go from there. Most AU players actually play on US so we are not loosing much.

MOST AU PLAYERS PLAY ON US? ARE YOU A RETARD? I DON'T PLAY ON US AT ALL.

WONT BE LOOSING MUCH. NOW I SEE HOW MUCH YOU CARE HAAAHAHAHAH.

THANKS FOR BEING AN "AMAZING OWNER"

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
chad you've made a mistake young man! Change your ways of being 'behind the scene' to in front of the scene and start communicating with your players/communities.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Chad if you wanna help us out make Dave Admin you know it yourself talk to him. I trust you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci