• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
There is reason why your US Databases arent connecting to Au very well is becuase you arent hosting on 100gb ports And Using a Not very good host for austrlia If u spent the Money on Proper Dedicated Servers AU Might still be up And have 2tb Ddos Portection on every Machince you have for AU MCSG. Now your making the biggest mistake of your Life. Your losing around 50% of your players and they are all going to different servers because you cant get AU System Admins and AU developers Becuase your Lazy to get linceses for austraila to get the server back up and running to where it use to be.
If you werent so lazy and focus on AU and getting AU Developers the server might be good unlike What your Development team made it out to be at this current stage where the server is fully shutdown becuase you couldnt be bothered to get off your ass and go get stuff done so AU MCSG can still be up and Players would enjoy it more if you had better hardware better system admins and better developers. But No, you only hire US People so you can control them 24/7. When you expect AU server to be ran by a bunch of US People That where you are going wrong the US People dont understand that is going on and why the server went down becuase you depened on Cubed hosting to supply you with Servers But you should of just hired a room of dedicated server with top notch equipment and the server will still be up and running.

PhadeAyou

Survivor
Reaction score
There is reason why your US Databases arent connecting to Au very well is becuase you arent hosting on 100gb ports And Using a Not very good host for austrlia If u spent the Money on Proper Dedicated Servers AU Might still be up And have 2tb Ddos Portection on every Machince you have for AU MCSG. Now your making the biggest mistake of your Life. Your losing around 50% of your players and they are all going to different servers because you cant get AU System Admins and AU developers Becuase your Lazy to get linceses for austraila to get the server back up and running to where it use to be.
If you werent so lazy and focus on AU and getting AU Developers the server might be good unlike What your Development team made it out to be at this current stage where the server is fully shutdown becuase you couldnt be bothered to get off your ass and go get stuff done so AU MCSG can still be up and Players would enjoy it more if you had better hardware better system admins and better developers. But No, you only hire US People so you can control them 24/7. When you expect AU server to be ran by a bunch of US People That where you are going wrong the US People dont understand that is going on and why the server went down becuase you depened on Cubed hosting to supply you with Servers But you should of just hired a room of dedicated server with top notch equipment and the server will still be up and running.
Listen to this man! ChadTheDJ

ShazzyShizz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not going to be continueing to play on MCSG unless an AU server is released. Most au players get around 150-300 ms to us it's unplayable.

Goodbye.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sort of saw this coming, actually. More or less the same thing happened with CA. Promised that we would eventually get it back, if the timing was right. Never got it back. I'm predicting the same thing to happen to AU.

Honestly dude, if you want to keep this place running then you've got to do something about this quick. AU is a huge part of the playerbase and many people play on it. I really don't want to see MCGamer die out like other networks before it, because this place is my home and I've never known anything else like this. For all of the old players' sakes, please fix this quickly so we can go back to what MCGamer was meant to be.

Spaghettii

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a refund or is that just rip for all the donors xD

Reactions: hxq
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members