• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictommy

Spectator
Reaction score
just dont make it 6 months until its back up just go as fast as you can you shouldnt be working on the EU and US servers you should be working as hard as you can on the AU servers im a platinum donor and i believe its unfair that you shut the server down and then go work on EU and US its a little bit ridiculous!

ConspiracyPvPz

Spectator
Reaction score
You know what would be funny? if chad was AU, the au servers wouldn't be shut down.

Please host in Brisbane.

But hopefully goodlion adds SG back so we can all play that in the meantime.

I'm going to be playing a lot more csgo because of this so if you do to please add me
my name on steam is either "j0lxy" or "vizifyh"

Hope things get better!
Yep, host in brisbane!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
If you actually hosted a server in Asia, I'm sure so many of us would be able to play. There's not many AS pvp/minecraft servers available. I suggest giving it a try (not tryin to sound petty here). One of the main reasons I barely play is because I get terrible ping/disconnect issues.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
If you actually hosted a server in Asia, I'm sure so many of us would be able to play. There's not many AS pvp/minecraft servers available. I suggest giving it a try (not tryin to sound petty here). One of the main reasons I barely play is because I get terrible ping/disconnect issues.
If MCGamer can't even afford to host a server in Australia then it is even more unlikely for them to host a server in Asia.

Adrenaline

Experienced
Reaction score
If AU's not coming back, imagine if all AU players charged back their donor. Then we'd see how long the rest of this incredibly supportive community lasts.
QUICK DELETE THE PART ABOUT THE CHARGING BACK YOU'LL GET FORUM BANNED LIKE CALLUM

(highlight the white part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci