• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Clan #XtremeEnergy

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
I never said I was better than you, and I don't need wins to prove anything to you. And you're calling ME a noob, look at who spelled his name incorrectly on the forums, THE BLOODY FORUMS...
Mate, Jesus calm ya nipples no need to get them in a knot cause someone has been declined.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
For crying out loud I hate it when clans have this, I Says you need 50+ wins to join.. Why do you have 1+ win ranks and 40+ wins??..

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:deadsun__star
Country: Hong Kong, but Depends where you live in aus, I'm only 3 to 0 hours away from you guys.
Wins: 52
Communication: Skype TS3 Mumble
Skype name [Please send us a contact request]: ricotwiggy
PVP Strengths: Sword and F&S and Bow(Depends if I'm feeling like it)
PVP Weaknesses: Rod
Why do you want to join #XTREME ENERGY? I feel like I can fit into the clan and help it grow, since I meet the requirements I think I'll do good in here, hope you accept me.

Reaction score
Minecraft Name:deadsun__star
Country: Hong Kong, but Depends where you live in aus, I'm only 3 to 0 hours away from you guys.
Wins: 52
Communication: Skype TS3 Mumble
Skype name [Please send us a contact request]: ricotwiggy
PVP Strengths: Sword and F&S and Bow(Depends if I'm feeling like it)
PVP Weaknesses: Rod
Why do you want to join #XTREME ENERGY? I feel like I can fit into the clan and help it grow, since I meet the requirements I think I'll do good in here, hope you accept me.
I will trial you this afternoon, add me on skype : michal.daoud

AaronX

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: XxAaronzxX
Wins:73
Communication: Skype aaron64321
Skype name [Please send us a contact request]:
PVP Strengths: Fns,Sword,Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join #XTREME ENERGY? My Bro Dunko is In It And It Would Be Cool If We Could Play , And I want to make some cool friends , And Would Love To Join This Clan.

Souths2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: XxAaronzxX
Wins:73
Communication: Skype aaron64321
Skype name [Please send us a contact request]:
PVP Strengths: Fns,Sword,Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join #XTREME ENERGY? My Bro Dunko is In It And It Would Be Cool If We Could Play , And I want to make some cool friends , And Would Love To Join This Clan.
Accepted for Trial, can you plz add me (ryan.greenaway5) and mickel (michal.daoud) on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci