• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU | Axis | [Elite]

Captain_Canine

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN : Captain_Canine

IRL Name: BIlly ROgers
Wins : 215 (something like that)
Donor (Dont have to have it) : nope coz I'm too povo
Skype name : rogdog72
Strengths : being a nub.....We'll other than that I'm decent at strafing I guess and fishing rod and fns.
Weaknesses : where do I start bowing dodging arrows not and making scrub decisions.
Active [1/10] 8
How did you find this clan : looking through the forums when I was chilling on my phone

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN : random572
IRL Name: Eamon
Wins : like 195
Donor (Dont have to have it) : gold
Skype name : have me
Strengths : rod, bow
Weaknesses : amooseman3
Active [1/10]: 8
How did you find this clan : I met you guys on ts, and my old clan merged into this :D.

Captain_Canine

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN : Captain_Canine
IRL Name: BIlly ROgers
Wins : 215 (something like that)
Donor (Dont have to have it) : nope coz I'm too povo
Skype name : rogdog72
Strengths : being a nub.....We'll other than that I'm decent at strafing I guess and fishing rod and fns.
Weaknesses : where do I start bowing dodging arrows not and making scrub decisions.
Active [1/10] 8
How did you find this clan : looking through the forums when I was chilling on my phone

ARM3DPiDgEoN101

Platinum
Reaction score
Because your too good for our clan ;)
And maybe reduce your cockyness cause your not the best.
Have a nice day :)
Hang on, you say reduce my cockiness, yet your the one saying im not good, can you please tell me when i said that?
Thanks,
ARM3D (The cocky one)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
it was good you should have kept it going :/
Tbh not surprised at all. It just seems like a never ending cycle of the same people disbanding then making new clans. I used to get entertained by this but now it's just old.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh not surprised at all. It just seems like a never ending cycle of the same people disbanding then making new clans. I used to get entertained by this but now it's just old.
I know..... I have only been in the community for 4-6 months, and "competitive clans" that have come and gone that I can remember are "Hydra, Envy, Hydrav2, Synergy, Fury, Furyv2, Quantum, Axis, Frost, Frostv2, Delta" and so on and so forth. These clans with competitive players need to stick together, other wise Apex and Phoenix are really the only two competitive clans.

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
I know..... I have only been in the community for 4-6 months, and "competitive clans" that have come and gone that I can remember are "Hydra, Envy, Hydrav2, Synergy, Fury, Furyv2, Quantum, Axis, Frost, Frostv2, Delta" and so on and so forth. These clans with competitive players need to stick together, other wise Apex and Phoenix are really the only two competitive clans.
Delta, and frost were great clans. AMooseMan3 Jordstar3479 ;-;

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to be mean to anyone, but clans need good leaders to stay together and like you Xestros, RhinoViru5 and jayalibrodie as leaders . Really? Jayal ? Don't get me wrong they are decent pvpers especially rhino cuz synergy is betta, but these guys aren't leaders for clans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci