• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATTENTION YOUTUBERS! Need a Youtube intro or banner? Read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyoumans123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys HGFlickOfficial here (aka) Flick! Do you need an intro for your YouTube videos? Do you need a banner for your YouTube page? Well you have come to the right place. When I say YouTube banner, I don't mean some pixelated background with "cool text font " and bad quality graphics.... I MEAN HIGH DEFINITION , THREE DIMENTIONAL, AND ATTRACTIVE BANNERS! Also, my intros aren't templates. They are custom made by me using an expensive and complex digital design software called Cinema 4D R13. These intros are animated, HD, 3D, and can be minecraft related if choosed to. Do you want Cinema 4D ? Well you have come to the right place once again. This program costs a few hundred dollars, and I am here to offer it to you for $10. You may be thinking "dude i can totally get this off the internet for free !" But can you really? Mostly every download requires a serial number or password required to open the Cinema 4D program. The only way to retrieve the password you would have to complete and "easy" survey to get it. "Easy" as in you will never be able to actually get the password. The intros and banners are cheap! Intro cost will depend on how much effort and time was put into it. Here are my offers...
Simple animated intro w/ name = $2 - $5
Complex animated intro w/ name and minecraft animation = $5 - $10
HD, 3D, Minecraft related (or not) YouTube banner = $2 - $3
Cinema 4D R13 Software w/ serial number and presets = $10
I hope you like these cheap offers! Here is my contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: HGflickOfficial
YouTube: HGFlickOfficial
Minecraft IGN : Flickaboogeronu
PayPal: [email protected]

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
How... How are you offering a $100+ program for $10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci