• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AtomicDynamite [AU CLAN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
Jordyy's humour is 4 teaming at 7:30AM on MCSG.

If you passed Year 5 english, you would know the definition of 'hypocrisy'.
Big boy standing up finally? Thought you were a pussy
Maybe you aren't but your mum is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk

T

TACOSAURUS

Big boy standing up finally? Thought you were a pussy
Maybe you aren't but your mum is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk
Calling me 'big boy' and 'pussy' just makes me cringe. Please remove your filth from the forums, and why did you take almost two weeks to reply? Do you take two weeks to think about a come back?

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
Calling me 'big boy' and 'pussy' just makes me cringe. Please remove your filth from the forums, and why did you take almost a week to reply? Do you take 1 week to think about a come back?
Ok mate... you got me :p
You cringe? huh

I like how you litually suck up to people then start fights with them.

T

TACOSAURUS

Ok mate... you got me :p
You cringe? huh

I like how you litually suck up to people then start fights with them.
You started a fight with me when I didn't join your clan, I don't suck up to people but anyway out of all people, why would I want to suck up to you LOL.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
You started a fight with me when I didn't join your clan, I don't suck up to people but anyway out of all people, why would I want to suck up to you LOL.
I love how you reply instantly... and then complain and judge how I took 1 week to reply to you... its not my fault I don't live on the forums

T

TACOSAURUS

I love how you reply instantly... and then complain and judge how I took 1 week to reply to you... its not my fault I don't live on the forums
You legit just replied instantly xD Also I don't live on the forums man, I just enjoy being active and chilling on here. Lets end the flame here? As I have nothing against you, its just the fact that you attempted to roast me bugged me...

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
You legit just replied instantly xD Also I don't live on the forums man, I just enjoy being active and chilling on here. Lets end the flame here? As I have nothing against you, its just the fact that you attempted to roast me bugged me...
k

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a reminder to please be respectful to one another on the MCGamer network and please follow all of our rules when on any of the platforms, thank you.

X1

Career
Reaction score
In remembrance of all the sad lives on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci