• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Astrum ┼

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
Vigilo William Please ban this guy, for harassing and being extremely offensive towards me, as you can see "kys" means kill your self... Also he called me retarded, which is really offensive. I really can't be asked to have people like this on the forums. ty

Last edited by a moderator:

Zootyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Vrlo si inteligentan za tako mlade godine jesi li radio IQ test?!
Kazem da se vrate na break zato sto sam bio u ovaj klan i volim ga dok sam ja bio dobijali smo najjace klanove kao npr Miami metro za koji si verovatno cuo posto vidim da si veoma inteligentan :)

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
Vigilo William Please ban this guy, for harassing and being extremely offensive towards me, as you can see "kys" means kill your self... Also he called me retarded, which is really offensive. I really can't be asked to have people like this on the forums. ty
oh poor guy !!!! don't suicide please!!!!!!!
Oh no! He said kys , now you are going to suicide!!!!
poor guy.... :cry: :crying:

Adi

Career
Reaction score
Kazem da se vrate na break zato sto sam bio u ovaj klan i volim ga dok sam ja bio dobijali smo najjace klanove kao npr Miami metro za koji si verovatno cuo posto vidim da si veoma inteligentan :)
i dalje smo najjaci

DOMIXTHEELITRANDY

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:HEYIMDOMIXZ
Stats:low [idk correctly but something like this 50/600]
Past Clans:Syndicates,MABoys,Reditum,cveletov klan,Tracking,and more and more
Why do you want to join Astrum?Because I started to play MCSQ again and I know most of people here and I want to have fun with them and playing cw's and hope to help this clan grove more and more :)

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN:HEYIMDOMIXZ
Stats:low [idk correctly but something like this 50/600]
Past Clans:Syndicates,MABoys,Reditum,cveletov klan,Tracking,and more and more
Why do you want to join Astrum?Because I started to play MCSQ again and I know most of people here and I want to have fun with them and playing cw's and hope to help this clan grove more and more :)
Denied

Last edited:

Makyxbot

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:MakyX
Stats:30/500
Past Clans:DestroyedPower
Why do you want to join Astrum? : zato sto su nasi iz clana ko kurac.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci