• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
I have already had to lock this clans thread once, Any further flame is unacceptable and the user will be dealt with. Please leave this thread to Clan related topics. Not raging at them.
Why even lock the thread? It honestly does nothing and if that's part of the rules I honestly think it's not even a rule that makes sense. Why? Because if you lock a thread you just make a new one and it seems more of a hassle than a solution. If you want to deal with flame based issues the best way to remove heat is to remove the source of the fire not the thread itself. No, I'm not telling you how to run your job but in my opinion to make effective moves that result in needing lesser moderation will be beneficial for both the moderator and the community.

As for this clan. Now, the individuals who annoyed Tomahawk probably have been dealt with and honestly they poorly reflected the clan. That does not mean the clan itself is bad but rather those individuals who were part of the clan acted in a way that was poorly received. I am very certain the clan leader himself is dealing with this and very certain he will discipline the actions of those specific members. I suggest those flaming Aspect are just as wrong as those that were annoying Tomahawk so to both sides of the issue please drop any sort of conflict since staff don't want to lay down punishments unless they are needed.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Why even lock the thread? It honestly does nothing and if that's part of the rules I honestly think it's not even a rule that makes sense. Why? Because if you lock a thread you just make a new one and it seems more of a hassle than a solution. If you want to deal with flame based issues the best way to remove heat is to remove the source not the thread itself. No, I'm not telling you how to run your job but in my opinion to make effective moves that result in needing lesser moderation will be beneficial for both the moderator and the community.

As for this clan. Now, the individuals who annoyed Tomahawk probably have been dealt with and honestly they poorly reflected the clan. That does not mean the clan itself is bad but rather those individuals who were part of the clan acted in a way that was poorly received. I am very certain the clan leader himself is dealing with this and very certain he will discipline the actions of those specific members. I suggest those flaming Aspect are just as wrong as those that were annoying Tomahawk so to both sides of the issue please drop any sort of conflict since staff don't want to lay down punishments unless they are needed.
Yes it has been dealt with. And we stopped flaming for a while now.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Love to mess around with tomahawk, but when we mess with you, yous cry to moderators like the 12 yearolds yous are?
Actually you guys are causing flame that's why I'm getting moderators.

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
Go get a moderator. This thread needs to be locked. No point in making another clan as most of Tomahawk's fans (a huge part of the MCSG community - myself included) hates this clan and the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci