• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I discourage anyone from joining this clan, as the members here do not know the difference between having fun and harassment. Here is a video of mine if you wish to see "proof" of this.

However, I would like to say those that have came to this thread from my video in aims to flame the members of this clan, please stop. They are free to do as they please, regardless of whether or not we approve of it.

Anyway, Tomohack out!

EndlessHockey19

Survivor
Reaction score
I discourage anyone from joining this clan, as the members here do not know the difference between having fun and harassment. Here is a video of mine if you wish to see "proof" of this.

However, I would like to say those that have came to this thread from my video in aims to flame the members of this clan, please stop. They are free to do as they please, regardless of whether or not we approve of it.

Anyway, Tomohack out!
First like! I'll stop ThatOneTomahawk just because you said so but It annoys the hell out of me how kids like this ruin the game! Hockey is Boss and so is ThatOneTomahawk Peace Out!! Braahhhhh!!!

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score

Anyway, Tomohack out!
Thank you were are sorry we wanted to stop the flame. tell them to dislike bot my channel IDEC

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Its Gonna Be Still Hated . Good Luck .

Anyway, Tomohack out!
Well We Extremly Dont Like A Clan Who Harrases People Like That Especially A Youtuber . Thanks For Your Time Coming Here . #IHateThisClan . Its Not Flame Just Saying My Opinion

SampleText

Career
Reaction score

Anyway, Tomohack out!
Okay Tomahawk I'm sorry that my clan members were treating you badly. But can you not come on our thread and say "I discourage anyone from joining this clan" please, thanks.

jack16610

Diamond
Reaction score

Anyway, Tomohack out!
I'm sincerely sorry Tomahawk. Even though I wasn't in the game that you were in. I am still sorry.

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well then I am done here, and just to let you know I am not a fanboy I don't like people who harass others so yeah. Well then Cheerleader?

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score

Anyway, Tomohack out!
As much as they targeted you and slightly acted immature, you really shouldn't have posted this on their thread. Maybe PM a leader, but they were just members. This may be a bit rude, but who knows they could've been noobs that didn't know the difference between right and wrong in the rules. Now all your fanboys/girls will flame this thread repeatedly. As stupid as it was for them to 5v1 you, this is wrong. Crafty out!

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Its Gonna Be Still Hated . Good Luck .

Well We Extremly Dont Like A Clan Who Harrases People Like That Especially A Youtuber . Thanks For Your Time Coming Here . #IHateThisClan . Its Not Flame Just Saying My Opinion
The thing is opinions Start flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci