• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
I like how idiots defend their friends when they hack. Awww, You miss him so much?
frist hes a part of my clan i bet if u were in a clan, if u can get into one and had the same problem u would be there talking shiiiit to befend ur little stupid friend thats in pre school

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Ur lucky i have to go to school next time think before you talk shiiiit about peoples clans fanboy

ItsRecitify

Tribute
Reaction score
What the members of this clan did to Julio was wrong, there's no way of denying that. While it was harassment he said something along the lines of "you will be haunted for the rest of your gaming career." Isn't that a rather large overreaction for being harassed for 30 minutes by a 4 man Minecraft team?

V.I.P's have silent join and /disguise, all he would need is for him to get to deathmatch in a game and with his skill that couldn't be very hard, could it?
1. They are making his JOB harder to do. Yes, this is literally his job.

2. That is true, but disguise plugin is so broken that there is no point to it. If one person finds out, the whole lobby does.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Because I was never apart of this I might make a new one and all my friends clan join aka stevendinh1245, granamir, switchingdread3, cueue, lambow77, jake854, rosendy, hacksource01, and sharkshard there maybe more in the way.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
I am the other owner and I think my 3-4 clan members killing a YouTube but fisting or something like that is not what I want and u will never be in my clan anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci