• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
Ask : If i'm gold and i want upgrade to diamond paying just 50 USD and not 75 , can i?

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I don't think so. This is because the gold rank is a temporary rank. You don't get it forever.
I can try explain it like this.
If you were to get Gold (3 months). Then, after 2 months has passed, you upgrade to diamond. If there purchase from gold to diamond was at $50 then you had got those 2 months of Gold for free.
Hard to explain, but no.
TL? - No, it is not a permanent rank.

Reactions: Edo

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can only upgrade from diamond donor to platinum donor since they are both lifetime ranks, which costs 25 USD. You cannot upgrade an Iron or Gold donor because they are only temporary ranks (iron lasts for 1 month, gold for 3 months). If you wish to get diamond or platinum donor, you will have to buy them as they are currently available here. :)

EDIT: Sorry Zacharoutio , I didn't see that you posted already...

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Question has been answered, thread locked. Please feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci