• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ASK A QUESTION GET AN ANSWER THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtTotalWar

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't understand why after about 3 minutes of the SG 2 map I start lagging like hell ! and I get 0 fps ( I have all my graphic settings down and Optifine installed ).
I have a Windows vista 32 bits computer with 4gigs of ram, an Q6600 Intel core 2 quad processor with 2.4 Ghz and an Nvidia gts 450 GC.
It's fine on the SG 1 though :/ Can anyone help ?
Thanks

Abracadaver

Spectator
Reaction score
Let me start out by saying that I can play the first map without any trouble. (Not the city, the wilderness) Now, whenever I try to play the newest map of the city, at some random point in the game, my graphic's driver stops responding and shuts down my game of Minecraft. I'm not exactly sure what information someone would need to help me fix this, but if you could tell me how to access said information I'd gladly give it to you. Thank you.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Is anyone else trying to log in and it is stuck at login and by the time it finishes it will say its full or some long message for connection error. It happens in everyserver even if it's not survival games. It wont let me click cancel either to stop it because it is taking too long

Reactions: Le0

Abracadaver

Spectator
Reaction score
Is anyone else trying to log in and it is stuck at login and by the time it finishes it will say its full or some long message for connection error. It happens in everyserver even if it's not survival games. It wont let me click cancel either to stop it because it is taking too long
Yeah along with the problem I just posted this has been another prominent problem, but I figured I would want to get my driver issue fixed first xD It just kind of...lags. I know exactly what you're talking about though.

Blockhead2416

Spectator
Reaction score
Where can I find the rules of play? Not the rules that say stuff like "no cursing", mind you. I would prefer to know what is and isn't forbidden before I start playing, for fear of getting kicked/banned.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
Where can I find the rules of play? Not the rules that say stuff like "no cursing", mind you. I would prefer to know what is and isn't forbidden before I start playing, for fear of getting kicked/banned.
No hacking: no using any mods, etc. that will give you an advantage over other players. No spamming either. Basically, just use your common sense while playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci