• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Thoom

Tribute
Reaction score
Vaxed Thoom Ascendancy takes pride in minimal flaming and you're not making a good impression. As you more than likely know, flaming isn't tolerated on MCSG. If you need to argue please don't do it on my thread as it just clutters it up.

Failure to follow my instructions may result in further punishment.
Ok sorry.

Quantum
Reaction score
Vaxed Thoom Ascendancy takes pride in minimal flaming and you're not making a good impression. As you more than likely know, flaming isn't tolerated on MCSG. If you need to argue please don't do it on my thread as it just clutters it up.

Failure to follow my instructions may result in further punishment.
Sorry Narwhal

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: vxxd
Name: Alessandro
Skype Username: live:enryjamees
Number of Wins : 80 / 250
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Quantum
Nationality: Italy
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Past Clans: Vector, Rebels, and many more
PvP Weaknesses: Sword, Rod, Fns
PvP Strengths: Bow
Willing to wear a sweater: Yes <3
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: No
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I'm a shy guy, funny, I laugh when you laugh, I promise when we must engage.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? Sure
You have never been in Rebels

Bonkyy

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: BONKELIUS (for Cw's) or BonkyI
Name:Bonky
Skype Username:lo_bonkyt
Number of Wins :30 after reset stats i got 1/5 i but with the other stats i got more that 100/150 win
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:eek:ne Quantum and one Diamond
Nationality:Italian
Time Zone: 3/4 hours per day
Past Clans:Victims,Abstract(euclb),simphony and other randys
PvP Weaknesses:i think bow and fns
PvP Strengths: sword (12 cps) and rod combo,ice fight and tryharding
Willing to wear a sweater:?! srsly?
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 0 bans
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I don't really care about stats. i want to join there to have some fun experiences in clan war with a good cln like this.i don't know ehat i cane write.i don't flame. i love pizza. this is the lasf sentence
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes if is necessary

Hevenly

Platinum
Reaction score
Number of Wins :30 after reset stats i got 1/5 i but with the other stats i got more that 100/150 win
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I don't really care about stats. i want to join there to have some fun experiences in clan war with a good cln like this.i don't know ehat i cane write.i don't flame. i love pizza. this is the lasf sentence
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy/change the name of an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end?: Yes if is necessary
Time Zone: 3/4 hours per day: time zone è il fuso orario da noi a loro non quante ore al giorno sei online (I help him with the apply)

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
rich kid -______________- quantum and diamond. Geez man its just a mineman server broski
anyway gl on ur app m2!!11!11!

Bonkyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Time Zone: 3/4 hours per day: time zone è il fuso orario da noi a loro non quante ore al giorno sei online (I help him with the apply)
ah davvero grazie hevenly pensavo fosse un'altra cosa ti ringrazio molto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci