• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: 1defer
Name: Nolan
Skype Username: deferisawesome
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 193
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope, Sorry!
Time Zone: Central Time
Past Clans: Ares, MysticFuze, and Infernal
PvP Weaknesses: Bow spam, f and s
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrow, fishing rod, Land Battles
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello, I'm Nolan. I was playing with some of your clan members on an MCSG server and I though I might try to join this clan! I tend to be mostly active on weekends but now that its summer I can be on more often. I mainly play MCSG and that's pretty much it. Oh, personal life: I like to play sports preferably football and soccer. I hope I get accepted because MCSG is getting bland without teammates! Here's some of my screenshots I did:
3 Winz in a row.png
Three wins in a row on same server
111.png

2 Massive Point Killz

Last edited:

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: 1defer
Name: Nolan
Skype Username: deferisawesome
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 193
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope, Sorry!
Time Zone: Central Time
Past Clans: Ares, MysticFuze, and Infernal
PvP Weaknesses: Bow spam, f and s
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrow, fishing rod, Land Battles
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello, I'm Nolan. I was playing with some of your clan members on an MCSG server and I though I might try to join this clan! I tend to be mostly active on weekends but now that its summer I can be on more often. I mainly play MCSG and that's pretty much it. Oh, personal life: I like to play sports preferably football and soccer. I hope I get accepted because MCSG is getting bland without teammates!
I'm sorry to inform you, but your application has been denied for the following reasons:
  • You do not have the required amount of wins
  • You do not have donor
  • You are not active within our clans teamspeak
I suggest you reapply when you have nearly, or the required amount of wins. Thank you for applying for Ascendancy.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you, but your application has been denied for the following reasons:
  • You do not have the required amount of wins
  • You do not have donor
  • You are not active within our clans teamspeak
I suggest you reapply when you have nearly, or the required amount of wins. Thank you for applying for Ascendancy.
lol I could be active on your teamspeak and you have a guy with only like 50 wins in your clan... And im not a snotty rich white boy that gets to spend 100 dollars on a stupid donor so... yeah...
I Ain't Even Mad
#adsfsdf.jpg

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
lol I could be active on your teamspeak and you have a guy with only like 50 wins in your clan... And im not a snotty rich white boy that gets to spend 100 dollars on a stupid donor so... yeah...
I Ain't Even Mad
View attachment 26039
There's no reason to be immature on the subject. You weren't just denied because you have no donor and aren't active on our teamspeak. Also, it's not $100 dollars for donor. You can get iron for $1.99 at the moment. And the person that has 50 wins has been very active on our teamspeak and has proven himself worthy to join this clan. I'm closing the topic, and if you continue to complain, I will contact a moderator.

Reaction score
Man, this clan is definitely going far, already doing good! I hope this clan doesn't turn out like the 100000 other clans that disband after a day. Btw ur tread looks lik pro playr dud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci