• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

As soon as game is about to start it crashes

Adriel

Spectator
Reaction score
I can move fine in spectator mode running and jumping with no lag whatsoever. And even waiting in the training room with minutes before the games starts will a full lobby of 24 people and still no lag or problems but as soon as it hits around 2 minutes left before the game begins it starts lagging like crazy and disconnects. Once my minecraft even said it was out of memory and I should close. Why do I have no problems only up until I am about to start? I want to play.

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
In the background the server is setting up game. The server will lag then. When your spectating it isn't loading the new round. In the lobby it is but it isn't as bad as the setting up game.

Nhearama

Spectator
Reaction score
Adriel did you find a solution becaus i have the same problem, my friend on his laptop not.....

Nhearama

Spectator
Reaction score
i think i might have found the solution The only thing that was different from my pc and his was the version of windows... i'm going to install 64 bits windows 7 and see if it works.
i'll keep you up to date....

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I always have render setting on Short before the game starts, this has minimized game crashes for me

Nhearama

Spectator
Reaction score
i'll try that to, i0v just installed 64 bits windows seven, as soon as i have installed all base apps i'll try the servers again.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
If your processor supports x64 programs then you should also try 64bit java install with java 1.7

Nhearama

Spectator
Reaction score
I just tried with windows 64 and it now works fine..... really anoying problem if you have a pc and don't want to loose all your stuff for a game, But i am crasy and i did it :D now i can play yeahhh let the games begin!

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is minecraft being a the typical memory hog that it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci