• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arrows

Do you believe the amount of arrows needs to be Nerfed?

• Total voters

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCSG community. My name is of course of Voxcile and I would like to discuss an important and pressing issue on the servers...arrows. There are just way to many arrows. I realize we had our chance to vote on what we wanted in chests but I'm pretty sure no one believed the amount of arrows would get this out of hand.

Arrows are an important part of PvP but no player should ever have 3 stacks of arrows in his/her inventory thats just ridiculous. I understand its a hassle to change such a slight issue but.. it needs to be fixed.

There are many different issues with the amount of arrows at the moment but they are all just little PvP issues. In the past most of the time a player had a maximum of 20 arrows and that was a lot. Nowadays I run into 2 or three players with 38 arrows each.

Use this thread to create awareness not create arguments.

This is purely my opinion and things that my friends and I have spoken about.

Thank You.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Remember this is purely to raise awareness.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, there's way to many arrows. :c

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Spread awareness of this thread if at all possible guys this is a serious matter that needs to be fixed.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed, definitely rough when you die to pure arrows. And I agree with Lululioness, maybe tier 2's should contain these stacks of five arrows and tier 1's having 1-2.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like that it's alot of arrows. But i still agree, it should be less arrows in the chests, but flint and feathers should remain as it is, so people can make arrows as they need them. This way, it won't be that many arrows in the start of the game, something that helps the game getting more balanced.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think arrow spawning is good, but feather spawning should be downed a bit. Generally you'll get 10-30 arrows solely from chests if you're going good, but even more so you'll end up with a stack of feathers, tons of flint and many sticks which is the main influction of the mass amount of arrows. Heck I usually end up with 1 and a half stacks of feathers, 20 or so flint and run out of sticks. .-.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember before MCSGv2 if you had a stack of arrows you were a boss, now that's nothing. I much prefered the smaller amount of arrows per chest (only 1-2) as it made you think strategically and use your arrows wisely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci