• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Aria

Do you like it so far?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Omri

Career
Reaction score
It's actually not big at all, it's gonna end up end up being 300-350 in radius and if you dont get that, it'll be 50-100 blocks wider than SG4. Also once more structures are added it wont seem as open and big.
We'll see

Edit: Make more Flat Structures it is a much preffered PvP surface to fight on instead on hills where it's just choke pointing. So try make it flat instead of Bumpy

Being

Survivor
Reaction score
We'll see

Edit: Make more Flat Structures it is a much preffered PvP surface to fight on instead on hills where it's just choke pointing. So try make it flat instead of Bumpy
Noted. Although the screenshots don't really provide a proper look at some of the spots on the map, In between the mountains there is alot of flat space. I'll make sure to have it shown more in the next screenshots. Thanks for the feedback though I will look into adding a more pvp friendly terrain.

Drillax

Spectator
Reaction score
We'll see

Yes, I 100% understand where you are coming from. I have played SG for 4 years which gives me a great understanding of what you are wanting. This was something Being and I talked about before we even started the map, as well as something we have implemented. As for the size of the map, it does seem very large and I understand the annoyance of having an over sized map. We have designed this map to have 8 different portions, each having some way of connection to the portion adjacent to it. So this creates a feel of it being smaller. As well as that, it all is very open feeling but that makes it easier to find people. We will continue to make changes to the map until Being and I are completely certain there will be no issues with game length as well as having flat areas for pvp.
Thank you for your feedback! It is always greatly appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci