• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Aria

Do you like it so far?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Being

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Being and today I present you with a SG map named Aria.
Only the Spawn, Terrain and Railroad are done so far. We are currently making the train, ship, bank and village.

Builders
-----------------

Drillax
Being

Screenshots
-------------------

Suggestions are always welcome :)

Last edited:

Being

Survivor
Reaction score
Updates made on map.

-Railroad Done
-Terrain Done
-New Custom Trees

More to come!

Omri

Career
Reaction score
The Map looks way to big and it looks like the games will take a very long time. I understand that you put a lot of more effort to much bigger maps but normally most SG players dont like being patience running around the map looking for people

Being

Survivor
Reaction score
The Map looks way to big and it looks like the games will take a very long time. I understand that you put a lot of more effort to much bigger maps but normally most SG players dont like being patience running around the map looking for people
It's actually not big at all, it's gonna end up end up being 300-350 in radius and if you dont get that, it'll be 50-100 blocks wider than SG4. Also once more structures are added it wont seem as open and big.

Also we are currently making it really easy to get up the mountains so they wont be as much of a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci