• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arga's Art [$0.50 Avatars and more} {Super Cheap}

Do you like it?

• I love it

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • -69/10 Worst art I've ever seen.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Zatanna

Spectator
Reaction score
ArgaJones I really don't think $5 for an avatar is a realistic price. Unless you can draw avatars really well, I wouldn't bother trying to sell any. As for banners, rendered avatars, and thumbnails, there are copious amounts of threads creating these for free. I'm all for people making money off their creations but unless you're offering something unique, I don't see this thread getting much business.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ArgaJones I really don't think $5 for an avatar is a realistic price. Unless you can draw avatars really well, I wouldn't bother trying to sell any. As for banners, rendered avatars, and thumbnails, there are copious amounts of threads creating these for free. I'm all for people making money off their creations but unless you're offering something unique, I don't see this thread getting much business.
I honestly don't expect to sell any drawn avatars. The reason they cost a bit more is because despite them being bad they do take time to make. As for the other stuff, i was making them for free a while ago but i got way to many requests. If you don't want to buy them that's fine, the only reason this is here is so that people who wanted my art before when it was free can still get some for very cheap.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just updated the examples and dropped a few prices ;) Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci