• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

are you getting "timed out" when attempting to connet

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Tempoary Fix For "Timed Out" On Connection To MCGamer
if you are getting "timed out" when trying to connect to EU mcgamer use 91.121.254.221 *

this is the mcgamer ip that can sort out the "timed out " issue some players are having

If you dont believe this is mcgamer's ip go to cmd and type "ping eu.mcgamer.net" it will give you this ip or a another ip you can use as there are multiple that are given out depending what hub it decides you will connect to

hopefully this will help players until the timed out issue untill it is fixed by the devs

if anyone is getting this issue on US let me know ill add on to this for US players

* the ip does change but this should still send you to one of mcgamers servers/lobby like a few hours ago it was 178.33.131.127

Thanks -Jelly

TL;DR?(rude) connect to 91.121.254.221 if you cant connect with eu.mcgamer.net

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I also recommend that you post your question threads in general support were moderators can help you:)

Have a nice day on the MCGamer network!

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
I also recommend that you post your question threads in general support were moderators can help you:)

Have a nice day on the MCGamer network!
not sure what you mean but sure if anyone still cant connect go to general support

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
not sure what you mean but sure if anyone still cant connect go to general support
I mean next time post a thread like this in the general support section:)

Have a nice day and PM me if you still have questions:)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I mean next time post a thread like this in the general support section:)

Have a nice day and PM me if you still have questions:)
If anything, it should have gone into Community Guides. This thread wasn't made to ask for help, it was made to help other players. I think you may have gotten it slightly mixed up by accident :3

please stop act like a mini-mod
While you're free to have your own opinions, I'm sure the MCGamer staff and many other members appreciate it when another person puts for effort to contribute and help other players.
If everyone stopped helping each other, the world would be a much crueler place :'c

So if anything, I encourage Jtmboy and all others to try and help the staff where they can! Within reason, of course :p

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
If anything, it should have gone into Community Guides. This thread wasn't made to ask for help, it was made to help other players. I think you may have gotten it slightly mixed up by accident :3

While you're free to have your own opinions, I'm sure the MCGamer staff and many other members appreciate it when another person puts for effort to contribute and help other players.
If everyone stopped helping each other, the world would be a much crueler place :'c

So if anything, I encourage Jtmboy and all others to try and help the staff where they can! Within reason, of course :p
Thank you <3

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
He's just trying to help :). And thanks for share that IP!! :D

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
i think mcsg/mcgamer needs less threads tbh

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread moved to general support.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions! :)

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score

Mooclan could not be more right. We really do appreciate other people helping the community. Someone does not need a red name to help people, simply put. Everyone's help is much appreciated! :)
Have a great day everyone! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci