• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are there ever going to be more maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
The only other map I'd be okay with them adding is SG3. That strikes the end of "The Golden Map" age in my opinion, after that they started taking community made maps and less from Team Variede.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I vote that SG Classic stays how it is, maybe with the addition of SG3. Breeze Island, SG4 and any other SG map currently on MCSG (or that has been submitted to MCSG) are not suited for SG Classic (which is supposed to be a representation of beta, not v1). Although Breeze Island and Overgrown Arena did come out in late beta (I'm pretty sure...) I don't think either of them should be in Classic. Breeze because it's too popular in MCSG and it's part of the biggest reason that people wanted SG Classic in the first place, and Overgrown Arena because I think it was removed for a reason and it should stay that way.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey dumb ass here's a good idea stfu
Insulting people won't get you places other than in the hateful sections of people's minds. If someone corrects your grammar, take it and improve rather than swearing at the person.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm fine with them adding sg3. It fits the whole Classic theme pretty well. Also, if you saw my thread it looks like the devs were thinking of adding it anyways. :p

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
People wonder why the hive is better. Obviously the community is Good arguing about grammar. Requesting lock know point of keeping this up

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
People wonder why the hive is better. Obviously the community is Good arguing about grammar. Requesting lock know point of keeping this up
The hive being better or worse is an opinion. And I don't think anyone here meant to come off rudely, whereas you blatantly insulted people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci