• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are the map submission guidelines for Battlegrounds still accurate?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm planning on making a Battlegrounds map and I wanted to be sure I was going off the correct requirements. I'm specifically concerned about the spawnpoint requirement, because the guidelines say there needs to be 10 points but the maps on the servers only have 5. Which number is correct? AlpakaWhacker

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No idea my friens but I can't wait for that map dude :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm planning on making a Battlegrounds map and I wanted to be sure I was going off the correct requirements. I'm specifically concerned about the spawnpoint requirement, because the guidelines say there needs to be 10 points but the maps on the servers only have 5. Which number is correct? AlpakaWhacker
Follow them anyway. The guidelines are there for a reason, if they have not been updated then there is probably no knew reason. I suggest hopping on the T.S and asking a mod personally. If you want i can do that for you? the T.S is ts.mcgamer.net

~Vanth

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Follow The Guidelines, If they say 10 put ten if it is a requirement to put 10 i recommend to put that many if you do not think it is accurate i suggest you PM an administrator for further answers. <3

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci