• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are overplayed maps becoming an issue again? (My observances/your observances)

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
You sir are a newb and noob. SG1-SG3 are the ORIGINAL survival games maps and the BEST ones. You have not heard of Vareide? I believe?No?
i have indeed heard of vareide and i agree that sg1-3 are the origional maps...it is my opinion they they just arent that good i am no noob i just have my opinions so keep your assumpsions to your self!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason that won't change, no matter what, is because 90% aren't playing for anything but to win. They don't go on ts, or the forums, they sit there at their computer and play the game to get wins. Maps like sg4 help them get wins because they are easy. So there you go, as long as people want to win (which is kind of the point), 90% of the time those overplayed maps will win. The other 10% of people who want "variedety" and want to have fun will just have live with winning 10% of the time.
What's annoying is it's actually harder to win on an SG4/Valleyside than the underplayed ones. At least for me. :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
What's annoying is it's actually harder to win on an SG4/Valleyside than the underplayed ones. At least for me. :p
Probably because you aren't enjoying yourself. My favorite map is teweren 1, and it's also one of my best at winning because I'm more focused when on a good map. When I'm on sg4 I'm lazy and bored.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
The biggest annoyance to me is that whenever you TRY to get people to vote for say, SG2, they will always complain that there are no chests and then end up voting for Breeze. The weirdest thing is, is that they're contradicting their initial statement by voting for Breeze.
Chests on Breeze (the pink dots)

Chests on SG2 (again, pink dots)

No, you're just not looking.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
The biggest annoyance to me is that whenever you TRY to get people to vote for say, SG2, they will always complain that there are no chests and then end up voting for Breeze. The weirdest thing is, is that they're contradicting their initial statement by voting for Breeze.
Yes there may be more chests on sg2, but also more widespread. In the pictures t was obviously that you have to go a long way to get to chest clusters, where as on breeze all the chest are right there so you can start pvping (or being nooby)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that the overplayed maps are the best ones, and the underplayed maps are the worst. (Except for Remnant I love that map) Therefore, I don't mind having to play the same map a lot, because it is always a good map. I would play SG4 all day if I could.

Last edited:

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Yes there may be more chests on sg2, but also more widespread. In the pictures t was obviously that you have to go a long way to get to chest clusters, where as on breeze all the chest are right there so you can start pvping (or being nooby)
Still, the biggest reason people like to vote for maps such as Breeze is that there are tier 2s where they know they can find them. It doesn't matter if they can't get them, they just like that they know where they are. In Breeze, what is there, like 5 tier 2s besides corn? That is an insane amount of competition that most likely not come out in favour of you. On SG2 you can find A LOT (really had to emphasis that) more by walking a little further and you won't have to deal with other people's competition.

Last edited:

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Still, the biggest reason people like to vote for maps such as Breeze is that there are tier 2s where they know they can find them. It doesn't matter if they can't get them, they just like that they know where they are. In Breeze, what is there, like 5 tier 2s besides corn? That is an insane amount of competition that most likely come out in favour of you. On SG2 you can A LOT (really had to emphasis that) more by walking a little further and you won't have to deal with other people's competition.
Yes but that's the point these are 8 year old kids with their moms standing behind them they don't have time to play a long game xD

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Yes but that's the point these are 8 year old kids with their moms standing behind them they don't have time to play a long game xD
I guess :p
Also, I just noticed a huge fragment in my post from editing it >.<

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
This is a really helpful thread for noobs to learn chest routes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member