• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Aqualites [CA CLAN] DISBANDED

Do you think #Elites is a good clan?

• Yes! They are very skilled

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • No! They are big nubs

Votes: 37 53.6%

• Total voters

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to leave. This clan was fun, but i have my reasons for leaving.

I've made a lot of new friends after joining this clan, @zamilan @Fuzzycookie and so on. And i never expected to get co-owner of a clan, and the enjoyed the clans battles i had, gg or not. :p But now, lots of people are leaving now, we all have are own reasons, so i think about leaving and after i saw sports and carla gone, my thinking time was over, and it was time to go.

I hope this clan good luck in the future. Peace <3

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to leave. This clan was fun, but i have my reasons for leaving.

I've made a lot of new friends after joining this clan, @zamilan @Fuzzycookie and so on. And i never expected to get co-owner of a clan, and the enjoyed the clans battles i had, gg or not. :p But now, lots of people are leaving now, we all have are own reasons, so i think about leaving and after i saw sports and carla gone, my thinking time was over, and it was time to go.

Farewell Agent! You will be missed

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score

Agent I Will Miss You And #Aqualites But A Better Clan Is Out There Somewhere For All Of Us. Farewell Aqualites.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci