• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aqualis an MCSG map for 1.8

TheHazeHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello tributes who visit this page to see what Aqualis will look like!
I wanted to proudly announce that I am working on this MCSG map with my friends and we are working hard to make it as close to perfection as we can.

Sadly, since MCSG updated to let 1.7 back, we will not be able to release it this soon.
From now on, until MCSG finds a solution for 1.8 blocks, we will not be releasing it.

Enjoy what we have made so far.

I hope that developers will find a solution for this block issue.

I hope you enjoyed :D

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hello tributes who visit this page to see what Aqualis will look like!
I wanted to proudly announce that I am working on this MCSG map with my friends and we are working hard to make it as close to perfection as we can.

Sadly, since MCSG updated to let 1.7 back, we will not be able to release it this soon.
From now on, until MCSG finds a solution for 1.8 blocks, we will not be releasing it.

Enjoy what we have made so far.

I hope that developers will find a solution for this block issue.

I hope you enjoyed :D
Some of the maps has a lack of details in it but i really like this is a cool concept and gl with it and yah i think MCSG are going to update to 1.9 when that comes so just wait bro!

TheHazeHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Some of the maps has a lack of details in it but i really like this is a cool concept and gl with it and yah i think MCSG are going to update to 1.9 when that comes so just wait bro!
I know it lacks detail since we aren't done with it yet :p

Hashir

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like a nice map, can't wait to see the final result! :)

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Could u make a download? I'm keen to make a trailer! :)

ZzRobert

Spectator
Reaction score
Hope the devs going to find a solution beacause Haze and me worked hard on it.Hope you guys will enjoy it <3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci