• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aqua [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyno

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ Iɢɴ: Fyses
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: mister_guy1
Wɪɴs: stats reset (used to have 100/600)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: No
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Euphoria, cloudedillusion, stolen, sentinel.
Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Mᴇᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs Aʙᴏᴠᴇ? yes i do.
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Aᴜǫᴀ?(Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜʟʏ ): i wana join you, and lead this team. i've always wanted to joni a clan from the beginning of it. because, i wanted to see it grow, and wanted to see how much a clan can do. i know this clan is new, and thats what i wanna see when i join. i can also help you with other important stuff, so i can be an assistant, but also a player. i am really good at PvP, and i have experienced cb. i have faced hackers, and many good clans out there. but for me, the only way i can get better, is to join someone and help them, to get their achievement on this clan. so i really wanna join and help you grow this clan to its limit. hopefully you enjoyed my application.

Forrr

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ Iɢɴ: Fyses
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: mister_guy1
Wɪɴs: stats reset (used to have 100/600)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: No
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Euphoria, cloudedillusion, stolen, sentinel.
Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Mᴇᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs Aʙᴏᴠᴇ? yes i do.
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ Jᴏɪɴ Aᴜǫᴀ?(Exᴘʟᴀɪɴ Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜʟʏ ): i wana join you, and lead this team. i've always wanted to joni a clan from the beginning of it. because, i wanted to see it grow, and wanted to see how much a clan can do. i know this clan is new, and thats what i wanna see when i join. i can also help you with other important stuff, so i can be an assistant, but also a player. i am really good at PvP, and i have experienced cb. i have faced hackers, and many good clans out there. but for me, the only way i can get better, is to join someone and help them, to get their achievement on this clan. so i really wanna join and help you grow this clan to its limit. hopefully you enjoyed my application.
Member :) Even tho this clan disbanned but you brought it back

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to this clan's inactivity, I will be locking the thread and moving it to the Disbanded Clans section. If you wish for this thread to be Unlocked, please PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci