• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

April fools :)

scrakgames

Spectator
Reaction score
If anyone read the post from ZombieTracker21, it is indeed an April fools update that will be reverted later today. However the meme contest is the only thing that wasn't a "fool", so make sure you enter a picture before tomorrow! ZombieTracker21 himself will be judging the contest, so make sure you include bans! If you actually thought this was a legitimate update that was going to stay, guess we tricked you all! :) The plugin is set to revert on April 2nd, 12:00am CST and everything will return to normal. For now, get some hilarious videos of unknowing sprinters being blown sky high by the plugin not blocking movement at start. Post your videos on the media page if you uploaded any! :p [/quote

fuc king plz fix java! i get kikced i have 50 fps and 35 chunks loading so fix java i get kicked and i wated my damn time so fix it and lag to!!!!!!!!!

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Not really the place to post, but play on servers like the 48 man, Us 1, or play on the Au and Ca servers. Also try not to play at times when people would be on. For example 8am - 10pm, not the best time to play.
EXCUSE MAH THATS MY SKIN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci