• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score

This is an Minecraft Build team created by Nova_RunZyoU and Mat56789.

Extra Details
- Date Founded July 11th 2014
- Member Limit 12.
- Teamspeak - N/A
- Add Mat or Me to be added to the Skype chat.
- kemry.riggins
- mat567892

This build team is subjected to making Survival/Hunger Games maps. Other builds and etc.
As of now we've created two mcsg maps.
We Like to work together on everything we do, and this is only accepting top notch builders to our criteria.

If the team has too, I will make it invite only.

- Must Have Skype.
- Must Have great building skill.
- Must Have Teamspeak.
- Must Be 14+ ( Acceptions Can Be Made)
- Be Active.
- No quitting on what you start.

• Your IGN:
    • Why do you want to be part of Apricity?
    • What experience do you have?
    • Are you in any other build teams?
    • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone)
    • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:

Leaders -
Nova_RunZyoU
Mat56789

Veterans -
N/A

Builders -

xCrayfish
Note: There is a chance that the team can go inactive for high amounts of time. Do not expect high activity unless a project is at hand.

Last edited:

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score

• Your IGN: xCrayfish
    • Skype Account: isoclassy
    • Why do you want to be part of Team Apricity? i love building and you guys
    • What experience do you have?: shady hollow, survival imperius
    • Are you in any other build teams? no
    • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) redstone/builder

mat56789

Survivor
Reaction score

• Your IGN: xCrayfish
    • Skype Account: isoclassy
    • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? i love building and you guys
    • What experience do you have?: shady hollow, survival imperius
    • Are you in any other build teams? no
    • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) redstone/builder
    • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: -_-
We ned Dem pecssures

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score

Mr_Penguin33

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Mr_Penguin33
  • Skype Account: facebook:noahmatgreen
  • Why do you want to be part of Apricity? I feel like this build team has a lot of potential and I'd like to be apart of the growth of this Team.
  • What experience do you have? I'm currently a Builder on a server called TBNR owned by TBNRfrags. And that's really what I assume you mean "Experience"
  • Are you in any other build teams? I have created my own build team with my friend on TBNR server, it was fairly the most viewed team and most applications on those forums.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) I really don't know, I can terraform and build, but I can't do redstone to save my life.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: Sadly, I can't send them over this forum because they simply take too long to import, but I'd be glad to send you some screen shots over Skype :D

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Mr_Penguin33
  • Skype Account: facebook:noahmatgreen
  • Why do you want to be part of Apricity? I feel like this build team has a lot of potential and I'd like to be apart of the growth of this Team.
  • What experience do you have? I'm currently a Builder on a server called TBNR owned by TBNRfrags. And that's really what I assume you mean "Experience"
  • Are you in any other build teams? I have created my own build team with my friend on TBNR server, it was fairly the most viewed team and most applications on those forums.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) I really don't know, I can terraform and build, but I can't do redstone to save my life.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: Sadly, I can't send them over this forum because they simply take too long to import, but I'd be glad to send you some screen shots over Skype :D
Add mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci