• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: Krumblez
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I've heard a lot of great things about it and it seems like a fun event to be a part of.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: At the time of writing this, I'm #119 on the leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do
How many subscribers do you have? At the time of writing this, I have about 55 subs or so.
What timezone do you live in? I live in the Eastern Time Zone.
Additional info: I'd really like to test my PvP skills against other players.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: mikag35
Why do I want to participate?: I have never experienced the Hell Games and I want to give it a try, also it sounds like a challenge, and those are always fun.
Where am I located on the leaderboards?: Rank #67, with 880 wins at the moment.
Can I record?: I can record, but do not do YouTube.
Do I have YouTube: I am thinking of starting one, but I do not have one as of right now, as said in the last question.
Time zone: Eastern Time, US and Canada.
Do I have any bans on MCSG?: No, and hopefully never.
Additional Info: I will not be able to talk to my teammate as I do not have a TS because I don't have a microphone. I will update you if I do get one.

Last edited:

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: HerobrinesMama
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have watched the previous livestreams and it looks like fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1181
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): MaxTheKokiri or ZMJGaming
How many subscribers do you have? 69 on maxthekokiri and 19 on zmjgaming
What timezone do you live in? EST standard time
Additional info:

coolmckid

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CoolMCkid
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause i havent been in any of the hell games event, ive seen people do it, and i wanna try this out!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: About 300-400 rank in the leaderboard
Can you record?:maybe if i dont have background noise that is
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 33 (a sad amount of subs) ):
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: Pretty good at Pvp

Xyph00n_bat

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is the application template: Yesh.
IGN: Xyphoon_bat
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really want to be a part of this event because i have mist out on 5 & 6 and really wanted to get in but i really think i have potential.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Xyphoon_bat/
Can you record?: Yeah.
How many subscribers do you have? 0 lel :3
What timezone do you live in?: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Additional info: I really, really want to get into this so please take this into consideration and have a lot of potential.

411butterfinger

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:411butterfinger
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I have a Gaming channel and i need new stuff to record. another reason i want to be part of it is because it looks like a lot of fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:1974
Can you record?:Yes I currently have a channel
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes (KyraGames)
How many subscribers do you have?Currently 40 but i just started 2 weeks ago so im growing fast!
What timezone do you live in?PST
Additional info:I Would love to be apart of this!

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Blamph
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Second dead in my first try, first dead in my second try. I'd like to give it one more final try, hopefully leading to a chance to see some actual gameplay in it.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/blamphe
How many subscribers do you have?: Nearly 12k.
What timezone do you live in?: EST
Additional info: Believe it or not, I really would enjoy actually seeing what the event is like from my own view. Of course, it's up to you if you want to give me a third chance. Thanks!

Reaction score
Do I Still have to post an app ? you said I could be automatically in this one :3 since I couldn't make the last one...

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CrazedGunman502
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been in any of the Hell Games, and It's something I know I'll do good in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Somewhere in the middle, not very sure.
How many subscribers do you have? 28
What timezone do you live in? GMT - 8
Additional info: None that I know of.

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: tkt24freak or Axmor
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Probably one of the best PvP tournements in the MCSG community. My friends have also convinced me to apply because of past experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 754
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/tkt24freak
How many subscribers do you have? 204
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: I may only have 204 subscribers, but I have a total of almost 50k video views.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci