• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Easy_Soup
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have never had the chance to be in one. This event is so big in this community that makes it something really cool to be involved with. Also it gives me something to upload as a special video to my youtube.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 288
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): www.youtube.com/TheEasySoup
How many subscribers do you have? Around 566
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I have applied for this 3 times so I really hope I can make it this time. Good job getting this to 7 different games and having this be such a successful event.

Last edited:

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once again, can't apply due to the time it's held -.- Sounds like fun though!

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score

Here is the application template:
IGN: Happyhose
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It has really been my MCSG goal to get into it, and I would truly love it if I got in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 300 something
Can you record?: Yus
Do you have a Youtube channel? Not currently (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional

rhysSH1

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: rhysSH1
Why do you want to be part of this event?: I played MCSG for a very long time back in the day. I used to be ranked 60th in the US. Back then, we never had events like this. Ever since then, I have been making friends and building relationships with new people as much as I can. This looks like an amazing way to get my name out there, and make some new friends in the process!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I currently reside at the position of 486th.
Can you record: Yes I can, and if I am accepted to this event, I will.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes I do, the name is rhysSH1 I try to upload as much as I can!
How many subscribers do you have?: 339
What timezone do you live in?: The Eastern Standard Timezone.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?: No.
Additional Info: This is my first time applying for this wonderful event. It looks so exciting! Thank you so much for considering me and giving me a chance to participate in the Hell Games 7!

Last edited:

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Jarni
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I'd really love to be in this event because I've never been in one and I'd love to meet new people :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm located on place 142, this will change since I play a lot.
Can you record?: Yes, I run a fair 60 frames
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it is called WoodPlopper
How many subscribers do you have? I have 51 subscribers.
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1 (I live in the Netherlands)
Additional info: I've watched peoples perspective of the last HellGames and it seems like an amazing event!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CracklingHD
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I like Survival Games events different from the normal ones, like clan wars, and I would love to join the action in The Hell Games. I've watched several of the streams, and I think it looks like great fun, and I've always wanted to join it!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 241 and climbing quickly. I was on holidays for 3 weeks, and got pushed about 50 slots down on the leaderboards. 3 days later, I was back where I used to be before the holidays!
Can you record?: Yes I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/CracklingMC/
How many subscribers do you have? 12 at the moment, I also have another channel with 70 subscribers, but I don't prefer to use it for gameplay. I am not too active, but I am trying to post as often as I can.
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1 (Norway)
Additional info: If I ever become a multi-millionaire, I'll give each and every one of the host staff of this event a cookie if I get accepted :)

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:I_Am_Mr_SLaSh3r
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:This is a awesome event and it's really good to improve your pvp skills :D and it's also frightening to not know who your opponent is ;_;
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:Almost Top 100
Can you record?:Yes, Indeed i can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):I do, ItzSlash3rHD
How many subscribers do you have?Almost at 1000
What timezone do you live in?GMT+1
Additional info:It would be awesome to be apart of this event. as this is by far the best event on mcsg Imo :D

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ryansuks594
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of the Hell Games because from what i've seen, it's a very fun event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: My old account's in the top 500's.
Can you record?: I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do, but I quit youtubing.
How many subscribers do you have? 700 leftover from when I still uploaded.
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: I was in the top 20 for the US back in v1, and I was in the Rebels twice (I was an officer, now a VIP.)

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kallbergz
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it looks really fun and love to be a part of a true PvP skills tournament.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 285
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes i do. Domilz
How many subscribers do you have? 2500
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
Additional info: Hope i get accepted into this Tournament.

Last edited:

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TheOBO1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've been looking at the Hell games since the 3rd Hell Game. I love the idea, and I would love to take part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 130, somewhere around that.
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I almost never upload but, its called Mr.OBO.
How many subscribers do you have? like 10
What timezone do you live in? I live in Norway so, GMT+2
Additional info: Hello, I would love to be in the Hell Game 7, because 7 is my favorite number.

E

EagleMan

IGN: EagleMan280601

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Becaue I want to show of my skills against the best of the best and of course, to have fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 7000
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? Only 10, but that is because I don't upload often. If I started it more often I would probably get more.
What timezone do you live in? Australian Eastern Standered Time. I know this is ages away from the event but I still might be able to make it.
Additional info: I have applied ever since the Hell Games 2 and have never been put on the list.

xXCherryXx

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: cherrybakewell2
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to try this epic game out and try and win :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1327th
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 61
What timezone do you live in? UK
Additional info: I am hoping to play for the first time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci