• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
Now that I actually have an Android Phone, I've finally downloaded this :D

Edit: Man, this app is awesome :eek:
Glad you like it! The work on the forum part has been going great, however I am finishing a few assignments for my current university course, so it may take a week or two before anything can be released ;)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Glad you like it! The work on the forum part has been going great, however I am finishing a few assignments for my current university course, so it may take a week or two before anything can be released ;)
In the maps section i can only see Avaricia, but not any other map?

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
In the maps section i can only see Avaricia, but not any other map?
Press the map bar, or the Map title or swipe in from the left or something like that.

One of those should work.

Reactions: dq

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it up for Apple Store yet?? :(
It costs quite a bunch of money to have an App on the Apple App Store, so he would have to charge you to get the App.

I was wondering why it wasn't working but I expected something like that. Looking forward to it!

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I was debating between an iPhone and the Moto X. I think this just tipped the scale in favor of Android. (Google wins again :p)

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
It costs quite a bunch of money to have an App on the Apple App Store, so he would have to charge you to get the App.

I was wondering why it wasn't working but I expected something like that. Looking forward to it!
How much money??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci