• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Heatless

Microphone/Headset: Blue Snowball/Logtech Headphones

Got Slack/TS: Yes, use both often.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Regular

Past bans (If Any): Nope!

Past clans (If Any): Icarus leader.

PvP strengths: Rod, FnS. Most of the times, I am very confident with my FnS placements, and rods are on point most of the time.

PvP weaknesses: Ice battles, massive teams.

Ratio: before stats reset- 1:5.5 ( I believe I can show my skill level better then the ratio I currently have.)

How often have you played with any members: Never. Would like a nice, fresh start!

Why should we choose you for Apex: I am looking for a clan that I can start getting into the clan experience again. Overall, I am experienced with Clan battles and Scrimmages. Have been in MCSG for a very long time, very knowledgeable with most of the maps.

Anything you would like to add: Thanks for reading this Application!

Last edited:

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering the lack of people on the roster and knowledge that I have, I am going to have to resort to 2013 methods. I will have to mass recruit. For everyone applying: There will be a high chance (almost 90%) that you will be accepted and placed into the trial process just as long as you show determination and a sense of maturity in your application. However, there is still a chance to be kicked out from it, but the chance is much slimmer as apposed to recent methods.

ALSO, I will be lingering in guest channels or my channel (which Friends+ are able to access), so don't be shy to pass by and poke me for a few games, whether you are applying or not. I'd like to get to know the new and old people of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci