• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria and TopOfTheWorldGM have been Accepted into Apex US. Congrats!
Imanol | Akame, Divux, qweasdrtyfgh, Rezolvix, Juannn, Triipiing, zoplik90, Zuldan, Fusionnuggets, Evermore, Colton', Twiliqhts, Atu, Omnipotent, and VspleskMC have been Denied from trial. If have not found out the reason and would like to, please contact me on TeamSpeak to know why.
Everyone other trial is still under evaluation.
I'm glad to have been given the opportunity, thanks fam :)

I'm sorry to all who were denied, hopefully you'll be re-applying because it was great to know some of you guys c:

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for the experience, having a reason to play MC again was fun. Also, thanks Soul for explaining why I was denied and how to improve. Best of luck with Apex.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Eden | Radiant grats fam!
Thanks for the opportunity as trial, I'll still be on the TS everyday!

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
omg i was just in the middle of a battle between u guys and Vortex i got bountied 17,000 points after i killed like 2 stacked guys from one team (not sure which team) and then i said "if i win you guys owe me money" because there were like 10 people from the clans still there, and guess what I WON

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Once again, thanks for this awesome experience, don't think I'll be on TS much due to being busy IRL and not really enjoying MC.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Sorry for bothering, but will I receive an answer for my application soon? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci