• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
I know Mr_Jaskirat doesn't use BMS he did before but he didn't know it was against the rules of MCSG.
You know he can be banned for that, even if he didn't know it was against the rules.

Edit: you kinda just dobbed him in.

Fragnetic

Spectator
Reaction score
·Minecraft username Fragnetic
·Age 15
·Wins 53 Total Games Played 221
·Maps you generally like to play SG5, Holiday resort, Teweran hunger games 2, Survival games
·Skype name Fragneticmc
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Never :)

UTFM

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft User: UTFM
Wins: 227 Played: 2283 Time: 1w 2d 1hr 1m 53secs Bounty: 1301.
Maps I like: SG4, SG5, SG1, Teweran SG and TSG2, Demons Breeze, Solar Frost and Fortress Pike. Don't like: Breeze Isle, SG3 and Survival Kingdom. (Lengthy list, eh.)
Skype name: isaac.davis20 (My skype sound has messed up on multiple occasions, to fix it I generally have to restart my PC.) Optifine: Yes.
Game rank: Regular.
Been banned? For? Never been banned.

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft User: UTFM
Wins: 227 Played: 2283 Time: 1w 2d 1hr 1m 53secs Bounty: 1301.
Maps I like: SG4, SG5, SG1, Teweran SG and TSG2, Demons Breeze, Solar Frost and Fortress Pike. Don't like: Breeze Isle, SG3 and Survival Kingdom. (Lengthy list, eh.)
Skype name: isaac.davis20 (My skype sound has messed up on multiple occasions, to fix it I generally have to restart my PC.) Optifine: Yes.
Game rank: Regular.
Been banned? For? Never been banned.
No need to list every map xD

TyesterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Croe would I be able to send in my application and leave my others clan that im in???

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
You know he can be banned for that, even if he didn't know it was against the rules.

Edit: you kinda just dobbed him in.
You have got a point, but he probably used BSM before it was against the rules and I'm sure lots of people still do, so there is a slight chance he could get banned but not enough proof anyways, the way kimara said he used it was secondary which means that you haven't actually seen it happen, but this is only in my opinion but it would make a lot of seance to people and would be the right way to deal with these kind of problems.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Croe would I be able to send in my application and leave my others clan that im in???
I am pretty sure you where just in Pegasus, and just want to join our clan for the clan battles so i would like you in our clan but i would suggest waiting a while and i am sure you will have a better chance on getting in this clan.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username Fragnetic
·Age 15
·Wins 53 Total Games Played 221
·Maps you generally like to play SG5, Holiday resort, Teweran hunger games 2, Survival games
·Skype name Fragneticmc
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Never :)
Do people even read the application (Facepalm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci