• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Quite interesting isn't it, the majority of the pages on our thread is mainly flame and off topic discussions.
ahhahaah ture. Jordy, who is better? Tr or Pearl, Or Atomic or Jordy?

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
ahhahaah ture. Jordy, who is better? Tr or Pearl, Or Atomic or Jordy?
Now this is a very debatable question you just brought up young man. Of course, I would say that I am the best, but of course that is being very biased towards myself. Lets have a look at some statistics:
TeeArr: 353/1481
AtomicDynamite: 653/2190
Jordyy: 1424/2591
Pearlyyy: 82/536

Judging by these statistics, I have the most wins and the best ratio, but in some cases statistics don't matter. However, in all honestly this is how I would rank them:
1. Jordyy
2. TeeArrr
3. Pearlyyy
4. AtomicDynamite

Since Atomic mainly gets his wins whilst everyone else is at school, I have decided to put him in 4th position. Now, this is just an opinion so there will be no need to start flame on this thread.

Thank you

~Jordyy

Reaction score
Now this is a very debatable question you just brought up young man. Of course, I would say that I am the best, but of course that is being very biased towards myself. Lets have a look at some statistics:

Judging by these statistics, I have the most wins and the best ratio, but in some cases statistics don't matter. However, in all honestly this is how I would rank them:
1. Jordyy
2. TeeArrr
3. Pearlyyy
4. AtomicDynamite

Since Atomic mainly gets his wins whilst everyone else is at school, I have decided to put him in 4th position. Now, this is just an opinion so there will be no need to start flame on this thread.

Thank you

~Jordyy
XD

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score

1. Jordyy
2. TeeArrr
3. Pearlyyy
4. AtomicDynamite

Thank you

~Jordyy
I do agree with you young jordstar, Atomic's life decisions are very poor, I question his mother and father's parenting skills and whether they encourage this type of behaviour i am currently unsure. However I personally believe it is completely unacceptable and that he may require therapy in order for him to get through this situation.

Kids Please place your education before all else as this should be your current priority.

~TeeArrr

Reaction score

1. Jordyy
2. TeeArrr
3. Pearlyyy
4. AtomicDynamite

Thank you

~Jordyy
I do agree with you young jordstar, Atomic's life decisions are very poor, I question his mother and father's parenting skills and whether they encourage this type of behaviour i am currently unsure. However I personally believe it is completely unacceptable and that he may require therapy in order for him to get through this situation.

Kids Please place your education before all else as this should be your current priority.

~TeeArrr
U both r turning in2 Fatal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci