• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixus_Panda

Tribute
Reaction score
that was form a while ago that application and you already declined me ??? wtf

Connor Lyttle

Tribute
Reaction score
I know I have already applied, but I was never confirmed so I thought I should re-apply. I left #Ravens by the way.

·Minecraft username: Attention_Seeker

·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 373 wins currently, 3400 games played, 2w 10h 30s, 3148 bounty

·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I generally like to play maps with open spaces and preferably as little long grass as possible for easy flint and steel use like Valley SIde, the open-ness is also good for bow-ing people. I do not like maps based around waster like breeze, and I generally don't like snowy maps because you cant place fire :I

·Skype name/Do you use optifine? My skype name is connorpatricklyttle and I do use optifine, it is good because I am on a mac and it increases my FPS a lot.

·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) I am currently an Iron Donor and I re-purchase every month.

·Been banned?(for?) My account has been banned before but it is most likely being removed off of the history because the evidence was not good enough and it was not me playing. I have spoken to Creepy_Crawler about this.
NOTE* The only reason I have so many games played is because I spent about 1500 of my games on US/CA servers, the lag I got made it hard to win for me. When I started, and for a while after that, I used to give my friends wins too and I didn't understand the disadvantage that it'd put me in now :/

SheepOnShip

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Flobber58
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 191 total wins, Approx. 1000 games played, 1700 bounty (been up to 3500 at times)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like: Sg3, Sg5, Sg2. Hate: Sg4(overplayed), Valleyside at times, Holiday Resort at times, BREEZE ISLAND ALWAYS, Demon's Breeze (for some reason laggy).
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: decopeanutguy Optifine: Yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Once on my deco321 account for apparently "asking for passwords" Won't be getting that account back.

DanIsCrackerz

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: DanIsCrackerz
·Age 12 (Mature)
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 74+49 (2 accounts)/Don't know/ Don't know/ Around 3500
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Breeze Island,SG I,II,III, IV, Solar Frost, Don't mind the rest/ Freeze, Tweran I & II
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: drgibson21/Yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): Regular
·Been banned?(for?): Never! :D

gazzalinko5

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username gazzalinko5
·Age15
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty311/3277/2 weeks 2 days/ 243 bounty it away
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to playsg4 holiday/sg3 sg1
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?smiley.gary/yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)regular
·Been banned?(for?)yes abuse you know already

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Gunnishone
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 58/585/3d20m14s/698
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: SG4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Moonbase9 And Demons Breeze/TSG1, TSG2, Solar Frost, SG3 + some other maps I haven't mentioned.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Gunnishone/Yes I do, I have donated $10 for an Optifine cape.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) DonorIron
·Been banned?(for?) I've never been banned.

I doubt I'll get accepted (because of wins), I'm just posting here to keep a record of it (like you said).

ZEDeZEDMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Camo_xo/ZEDeZED
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Camo_xo: 15/9o/9h 36m/ 69 (bountied), ZEDeZED: 169/A lot/2w/1000+
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Breeze, tsg, Freeze, fortune Island, sg4 ;)/Fallen Empire...
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: ZEDeZEDMCSG13/ Yes I do use optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular..
·Been banned?(for?).. Swearing :'(

JoshV8

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: JoshV82001
·Age 12, 13 on 9th of August mah B day
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Won: 55, Game played: 842, Bounty: 413 (Points dont matter and bounty all time/donate. Time played: 4 days 14 hours and 13 mins. Game rank: 7994
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Well I love every map apart from um destiny shiver, Wyverns Lake and rest i have routes on all of em part from Tw1 (Wing it if u know what i mean :D for tw1)(really good at moonbase 9, freeze, holiday, sg4, fortune island and tw 2).
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: JoshV82001, And i use optifine only noobs don't :p
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular D;
·Been banned: Nope never keep it clean :p

GREEKS_ONLY_WIN

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username GREKS_ONLY_WIN
·Age 16
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty 62/327/1d17h56m45s/5734, before you dont accept me i have a 3-1 k/d and i am winning a lot more often, i can do 3v1 vs'ing people with iron/chain and guranteed take 1 or 2 out mostly i can take the whole team if i time it correctly. watch me play before you say no. You will not be dissapointed
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play, i like all maps except for demons breeze and breeze island
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? siri_zone and i do use optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) regular
·Been banned?(for?) never been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci