• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Why did you post the exact same thing on two separate threads?: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...friday-november-21.150156/page-3#post-1639920. Also, the original bug still isn't fixed... they just patched all of the new invisible fire glitches. Most of the old ones still remain. On top of that, we didn't actually have a clan battle prior to the patch and post-update so we never took advantage of 'Invis stairs etc.'. Making this post quite irrelevant and ill-advised.. humorous, nonetheless. :p
I originally posted it on the other thread, but I didn't think that you would see it, forgetting that when you tag someone it gives them a notification, so I reposted it here :p.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
This is getting out of hand, please stop right now. Take this matter elsewhere.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JackMario101
Wins/Total Games: 419/4007
Skype name: I'll tell you on TS
Game rank (donor, mod): Plat
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): #Instinct #Lethal
You have been accepted for trial, please come onto the Apex teamspeak and we will trial you sometime c:
Minecraft :Coolguy_XD and Georgio789
Wins/Games played:257 rested on coolguy_XD now have 144 and georgio789 has 32 the games played is 4323
Skype Name: georgio.giokaris1
Game Rank(Donnor,Mod)none
Past Bans:None:D
Past Clans:Resilient, Proto, the greats,fade
If I don't make it cheerleader and I always hop onto your ts
Unfortunately you have been declined due to not meeting the win/age req. You may re-apply under circumstances we have privately discussed c:

rex8298806

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:rex8298806
Wins/Total Games:528/3892
Skype name: rex8298806 <-- yeaaa sorry about that xD
Game rank (donor, mod): I am Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): About 13 months ago I was banned for BSM, at the time I didn't know how to play and I didn't realize that BSM was a bannable mod, Around 8 or 9 months ago I was banned for abuse (I was getting bullied but I didn't take screenshots to prove anything) : (
Past clans (if any): Desire, Citrus
Extra: I recently took a break from MCSG for 2 months and started playing a game called CS:GO, as I played it my aim was improved and I have became more strategic when I play. I also feel that i have matured since I was last on MCSG and I am prepared to settle any disputes I may have had with any of the clan members in Apex.

StaticPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Battle Against Retaliation? Only able to battle sundays
~Static
Pm your skype if yes

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RhinoViru5
Wins/Total Games: 1337/10,000
Skype name: ryan0192837465
Game rank (donor, mod): diamond donor
Past bans (if any): im currently banned for sexually harassing da_goose but only for a few days
Past clans (if any): every single clan that has beat apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci