• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzzyy

Platinum
Reaction score
It was also inconsiderate to go on an alt and interfere with the Apex vs Phoenix cb, but you were forgiven. If you don't care about yours then you have no right to use someone elses against them.
You seem so defensive man, relax it's only forum comment hahahahhaha.

LynxAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Croe, want to scrim lynx for some fun? ;) If you want to add - apthermal on skype ;)

DegPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: degamia
Wins/Total games: 300/2210
Skype name: amandegamia
GameRank: Diamond Donor
Past Bans: I think 1 for BetterSprint a long time ago (5 min ban). It was an accident :p
Past Clans:
-#Instinct (owned by legosean9)
-#Paradox (owned by BeastyRebals)
-#Quantum (owned by juzzyy)
-#Aero (owned by NakedNarwhal)

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
Past Bans: I think 1 for BetterSprint a long time ago (5 min ban). It was an accident :p
Past Clans:
Finally got that 300th win

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iggy6363
Age: 13, I know the minimum is 14, but I know that you are looking for maturity when you set the requirement for this, and I can assure you I am mature. ;3
Wins/Total Games: 615/7015, I know these aren't the best, but I have just come back from a 2 month, 'break', and I'm not at my best. I also started at 2200 games played, so if you take that off it's 615/4800, which is, better.
Skype name: iggy6363.minecraft
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor.
Past bans (if any): One for sprint hacks, 15months ago, another recent one, will explain via skype if needed.
Past clans (if any): Citrus, Force, Sabotage (Trial).
perm ban*
edit: this isnt meant to cause flame,
just a joke :p
Past Clans:
GOOD LUCK BABY

JackPearson

Survivor
Reaction score
Application for Apex:

Minecraft IGN: wazza2000
Wins/Total Games: 356/ 2737
Skype name: jackpearson47
Game rank (donor, mod): Unfortunately i am not a premium rank or Mod on the MCSG servers however, i will be getting it soon
Past bans (if any): Once for disrespect to a member of staff
Past clans (if any): Quantum, Insanity and unfortunately cant remember the others.

Also : i would like to add that i feel like i would be a good member of Apex because i enjoy connecting and interacting with so many people on the Apex teamspeak and in-game on the MCgamer servers. Although i have been inactive for quite sometime i feel like i am better than i used to be because of the wide variety of games i played whilst i wasn't playing Minecraft. I am also very active on the Apex teamspeak now that i am playing Minecraft again and im having a wonderful time talking to the Apex members and playing MCSG with them at the same time and i feel like if i was to be in the clan i would create a great connection between me and the other great players in the clan.

Thank you for reading my application
wazza2000 -

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Application for Apex:

Minecraft IGN: wazza2000
Wins/Total Games: 356/ 2737
Skype name: jackpearson47
Game rank (donor, mod): Unfortunately i am not a premium rank or Mod on the MCSG servers however, i will be getting it soon
Past bans (if any): Once for disrespect to a member of staff
Past clans (if any): Quantum, Insanity and unfortunately cant remember the others.

Also : i would like to add that i feel like i would be a good member of Apex because i enjoy connecting and interacting with so many people on the Apex teamspeak and in-game on the MCgamer servers. Although i have been inactive for quite sometime i feel like i am better than i used to be because of the wide variety of games i played whilst i wasn't playing Minecraft. I am also very active on the Apex teamspeak now that i am playing Minecraft again and im having a wonderful time talking to the Apex members and playing MCSG with them at the same time and i feel like if i was to be in the clan i would create a great connection between me and the other great players in the clan.

Thank you for reading my application
wazza2000 -
big paragraph like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci