• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Not trying to start a flame but Katie has been lagging for a little bit now & has a video saying that she isn't going to "upload" because she is having "lag issues".

That was a fun clan battle. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
So is it 3 weeks until I can re-apply or when I am clan less
Cuz I am lonely :)

NJLplays

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Hcxxnightmarexx
Wins/Total Games: i have 275 wins altogether including alts and like 3.5k games
Skype name:njlplays - even if i don't get into the clan can i please Skype katie or the twins that would be so cool i could tease my friends !
Game rank (donor, mod):i can't afford rank -__-
Past bans (if any):nope i follow the mcsg rules because i have been playing for 4 years and ik its just a waste of time if i get banned over hacking or swearing.
Past clans (if any):yeah a lot i don't really remember tho i will name some #divine #ageis #primal #destruction and thats all i remember.im not a clan hopper its just the clans I'm in get disband or are inactive.

ps. can i please have trial i will try and prove to you that I am skilled enough and mature enough to fit in yr clan
ty for reading this post <3.bye.

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype name:njlplays - even if i don't get into the clan can i please Skype katie or the twins that would be so cool i could tease my friends !
Past bans (if any):nope i follow the mcsg rules because i have been playing for 4 years and ik its just a waste of time if i get banned over hacking or swearing.
Past clans (if any):yeah a lot i don't really remember tho i will name some #divine #ageis #primal #destruction and thats all i remember.im not a clan hopper its just the clans I'm in get disband or are inactive.

ps. can i please have trial i will try and prove to you that I am skilled enough and mature enough to fit in yr clan
Just saying MCSG has been around for 2 years not 4....

croe97

District 13
Reaction score

Unfortunately you have been declined due to not meeting the age/win requirements. If you would like to talk to us then perhaps visit the Apex teamspeak. If you would like to re-apply, you would need to get 300 wins on your current account and become more familiar with the members.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Wait, did maljack, joker, alienturtle and possibly some other inactive members get kicked for inactivity?

_Valuable

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: ValuableGooeie
Wins/Total Games: 73/ 700, I played 700 games and brother played and got 0/ 300 wins on my account or something like that.
Skype name: lewisturner2820
Game rank (donor, mod): Air
Past bans (if any): Offensive IGN on alt
Past clans (if any): #Pegasus #LowFire #Axel #AusForce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members