• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft username - BenjioPvP
·Age 14
·1/12 ratio
·Maps you generally like to play SG4, Breeze, SG2, Valleyside, Solar Frost small fast past maps are the best.
·Skype name mysticxninja
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Gold
·Been banned? No
Alts - brother817 / PrysmTeeq
brother is my old account and my bro took it because my mum made him have it not me
You have been declined for abusing people in the Apex teamspeak

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jam0919
Wins/Total Games: 1405/6011
Skype name: You all have me
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): Apex and Sabotage
I know what I did in the past was stupid but I didn't know it at the time and I can see clearly now that it was the wrong thing to do. I can't thank you guys enough for taking me in when I was a little noob and training me up to be one of the best in AU. I really hope you guys consider me again and I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart. -Jam0919/James

Last edited:

slayergoddd

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jam0919
Wins/Total Games: 1405/6011
Skype name: You all have me
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): Apex and Sabotage
I know what I did in the past was stupid but I didn't know it at the time and I can see clearly now that it was the wrong thing to do. I can't thank you guys enough for taking me in when I was a little noob and training me up to be one of the best in AU. I really hope you guys consider me again and I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart. -Jam0919/James
"one of the best in AU"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci