• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
No offense to Apex? Don't come to this forum thread to post flame that contributes nothing to discussion.
I'm not flaming. The definition of "internet flame" is hostile and insulting interaction between internet users to cause emotional harm. I'm quite simply saying Apex has dropped in something over the past few months. I still respect Apex as one of the top AU clans.
Also, as I have been referring to Apex throughout my posts it is therefore relevant to the discussion.
If anyone here is attempting to cause flame, it's you.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
No offense to Apex? Don't come to this forum thread to post flame that contributes nothing to discussion.
Actually his comment contributed a lot to discussion. It was a statement that he is allowed to make, that I don't feel should be taken overly offensive, as it is just that... an opinion.

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually his comment contributed a lot to discussion. It was a statement that he is allowed to make, that I don't feel should be taken overly offensive, as it is just that... an opinion.
I'm not flaming. The definition of "internet flame" is hostile and insulting interaction between internet users to cause emotional harm. I'm quite simply saying Apex has dropped in something over the past few months. I still respect Apex as one of the top AU clans.
Also, as I have been referring to Apex throughout my posts it is therefore relevant to the discussion.
If anyone here is attempting to cause flame, it's you.
That's what I like to see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci