• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: DarkSkull401
Wins/Total Games: 220/2422, and I have 2 other accounts Asassinmarto22: 33/197 ForegoneRiver55: 40/1199 Total:293 Wins. I am giving these two accounts to my brother and sister for there birthdays :D
Skype name: Darkskull401
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron Donor
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): #TheMcsgBroz, #Inception and #Inferno
I also go on the Apex ts, and have played with Jam0919 Evil_Emo, Omastar, Da_Goose22 And Xtronama! I Have added a lot of you to my Skype, And I am also a CheerLeader :D

Last edited:

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Wins/Total Games: 220/2422, and I have 2 other accounts Asassinmarto22: 33/197 ForegoneRiver55: 40/1199 Total:297 Wins. I am giving these two accounts to my brother and sister for there birthdays :D
I also go on the Apex ts, and have played with Jam0919 Evil_Emo, Omastar, Da_Goose22 And Xtronama! I Have added a lot of you to my Skype, And I am also a CheerLeader :D Sub To My YouTube www.youtube.com/user/DarkSkull401 !
You even math bro that's 293 xD

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Wins/Total Games: 220/2422, and I have 2 other accounts Asassinmarto22: 33/197 ForegoneRiver55: 40/1199 Total:297 Wins. I am giving these two accounts to my brother and sister for there birthdays :D
I also go on the Apex ts, and have played with Jam0919 Evil_Emo, Omastar, Da_Goose22 And Xtronama! I Have added a lot of you to my Skype, And I am also a CheerLeader :D Sub To My YouTube www.youtube.com/user/DarkSkull401 !
Asking for subs in your app for a clan... Really?

ethan_ender_nator

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:ender_nator
Wins/Total Games:759/5972
Skype name:ender_nator
Game rank (donor, mod):514
Past bans (if any):yes
Past clans (if any):fade

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:Krysis_pvp
Wins/Total Games:
Skype name:380/3475
Game rank (donor, mod):non donor
Past bans (if any):none
Past clans (if any):there was alot of them
You do not meet the age req and your wins/ratio is not sufficient enough to justify this. Therfore you have been declined.

Minecraft IGN: BerdNerd
Wins/Total Games: 50/570
Skype name: dde3444
Past clans (if any): Wolves, Rebels on other account (ashby3444)
Declined, do not meet age req of wins.

Minecraft IGN: Darkrai202
Wins/Total Games: 3304/8585, a 38.45/100 ratio.
Skype name: the_njonesy, I believe most of you have me.
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donator.
Past bans (if any): I have had one ban for hacking (reverted), and one perm ban for 'threatening to DDoS' (someone photoshopped the evidence) which has also been reverted.
Past clans (if any): Phoenix <3

As a side note, I apologise for inconveniences and disagreements in the past. I respect Apex as a mature clan and wish to strengthen the bones and bring it into a higher level of play. I believe I can accomplish this as I'm a formidable player and a leader. I am also happy with listening to the instructions of another and following.
You may want to speak to me on why you and snochet are being declined. Feel free to message me on mcsg forums or skype.

Minecraft IGN: snochet65
Wins/Total Games: 1629/5721
Skype name: snochet65
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor
Past bans (if any): Once for suspected hacking
Past clans (if any): NuggetZ, Eclipse, Phoenix and some clans that lasted so long I don't even remember the name.
Same as what I have told Darkrai.

APPLICATION:
Wins/Total Games: 220/2422, and I have 2 other accounts Asassinmarto22: 33/197 ForegoneRiver55: 40/1199 Total:293 Wins. I am giving these two accounts to my brother and sister for there birthdays :D
I also go on the Apex ts, and have played with Jam0919 Evil_Emo, Omastar, Da_Goose22 And Xtronama! I Have added a lot of you to my Skype, And I am also a CheerLeader :D
Declined, do not meet the win req! you were so close why not just finish it off?

APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:ender_nator
Wins/Total Games:759/5972
Skype name:ender_nator
Game rank (donor, mod):514
Past bans (if any):yes
Past clans (if any):fade
You do not meet the age req and your last 50 games (6/50) and games won/ games played will not justify this. Therefore you have been declined.

Minecraft IGN: Tundrakiller23
Wins/Total Games: 550/3200+
Skype name: cowichangamer
Game rank (donor, mod): Gold
Past bans (if any): nope
Past clans (if any): The Saints, Envious, React And Excel
Could please contact me on skype or pm on mcsg forums to discuss your application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci