• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPearson

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: wazza2000
Wins/Total Games: 343/ 2598
Skype name: jackpearson47
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron
Past bans (if any): Once for disrespect
Past clans (if any): Force, Orbit, Quantum, Absolution, Oxygen

PS: I understand that my wins in the past 50 games are quite bad but the main reason for that is because i have started playing other games more frequently and have only recently started playing Minecraft again and i am not trying to improve/ decrease my chances by saying this but i just wanted to add to the Application so that anyone doesn't mislead me for being a bad player. Thank you <3

marcustorosidis

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICTION

Minecraft IGN: marcustorosidis
Wins/Total Games: 148/1205 (in my opinion I am a bit better then my Stats)
Skype name: croe has it but marxtoro
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): None (100% True)
Past clans (if any): My past Clans have all been in the last 2 months xD... #VastPvp and #FlameZ
Why I want to join this clan: I really want to join this clan (even though I'm 100% sure I wont get in) because all the Members of this Clan seem really nice and there are a LARGE amount of players that I would be soo happy to play with! :D

Thank you for reading!

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
ChearLeader?
Cheerleader is a compound word, what you said, ChearLeader is putting two words next to each other without spaces. It is incorrect grammar to put a capital letter in the middle of the sentence unless it is an acronym.

// grammar nazi

Noah|Quno23

Survivor
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:quno23
Wins/Total Games: 189/1760
Skype name:quno23
Game rank (donor, mod):Nup :)
Past bans (if any):Nup
Past clans (if any):#Warp #Eruption
I really want to be in a good clan please accept me I will help and hopefully fit in thanks if i can join
quno23 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci