• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Just because people have 200 wins doesn't mean they're bad? and because people have 400 doesn't mean they're amazing either. It gives people who don't spend as much time on MCGamer to have possibilities of getting in clans. So they're not necessarily horrid. :p (Some are really good too :p )
Umm. Didn't you see that it is just a suggestion? I didn't mean for some flame thirsty person to reply...

Edit: and I'm pretty sure in the statement that I wrote, I never said that people with 200 wins are bad. Or did I? Please tell me where ;)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait why was the comment deleted it was just information xD.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
It has Been Removed Because up To Me OR Leo To To Set Up this Match.
With all due respect, I created the AU clan tournament, i also created the concept of Mods as referees. The fact that the battle has not happened yet for months due to numerous amounts of excuses is a joke. I mean no disrespect to you or Le0 but as creator of the tournament i am giving Apex one last chance if not i will just end MY tournament right now and it will be done with. There is also the issue of certain rules being broken which would be an instant DQ yet nothing was done? So two weeks is more than enough notice.

Thanks, Kaine

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With all due respect, I created the AU clan tournament, i also created the concept of Mods as referees. The fact that the battle has not happened yet for months due to numerous amounts of excuses is a joke. I mean no disrespect to you or Le0 but as creator of the tournament i am giving Apex one last chance if not i will just end MY tournament right now and it will be done with. There is also the issue of certain rules being broken which would be an instant DQ yet nothing was done? So two weeks is more than enough notice.

Thanks, Kaine
With the recent addition of moderators being allowed into clans, it has made this much more complicated, and therefor have to be controlled by Sr Staff. Even though you may have created the concept of mods as referees I don't see how that may affect this situation at all.

Also, if I may add, Apex haven't been the only ones with reasons to not participate at certain dates, however we seem to be the only ones that are getting told off about it.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you're going to control the tournament, you could at least let Kaine have some say since he came up with the whole concept of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci