• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone know how to record for free

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I always delete my recording from my computer after uploading it to save space. Screenflow, believe it or not, actually boosts my FPS when recording because it dedicates more space to what I'm recording. I can't say I've experienced any lag with Screenflow.
It seems as if you use the default hard drive from your computer so, deleting your recording won't do a big difference.. or it won't do as big of a difference as having a dedicated hard drive would.

OMGPingu

Tribute
Reaction score
I just simply use Screencast-O-Matic. It's not the best programme, but it's the only programme I use because it's hardly complicated, in fact it isn't complicated at all.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not cool, and illegal. Stealing work from others is a crime.
Getting convicted for piracy isn't very common, but if you're not comfortable doing it, then I'd suggest not to.

Try OverWolf. I haven't tested out the camera, but it works similary to fraps and it comes with TeamSpeak.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Open Broadcaster Software. The best of the best. If you know how to get the settings, you'll have NO IMPACT on performance, whatsoever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci