• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone know how to record for free

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
So I got quicktime players and When I use it i only go 10 fps instead of 100 fps without it? Does anyone know a good free way I can record without lagging?

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
There's no other way Instead of Buying Fraps/DxTory. You could also get the crack which is not recommended.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I also got a Mac too.
Let's face it, no one has the money to buy a $100 dollars program such as camtasia or screenflow. The best alternative is, might seem not cool,
But it's to crack the program. :p

BGmcsg

Spectator
Reaction score
Let's face it, no one has the money to buy a $100 dollars program such as camtasia or screenflow. The best alternative is, might seem not cool,
It's illegal. I don't recommend cracking the program.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Not cool, and illegal. Stealing work from others is a crime.

I forgot to mention- free of charge, you can change the perspective of cameras, and no lag whatsoever.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I bought screen flow..but I lag a lot so I don't record ._.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
For Mac, I just downloaded Screenflow offline and paid $30 for the full version. Don't do anything illegal. Those companies probably worked really hard to make those products and even if you don't think about the illegal problem, at least support the company that made the project you're using. Don't do anything illegal and just do something cheap like Screenflow.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in general support not quarter quell?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If you're on a mac, I've heard mac users that swear by Screenflow. Camtasia has it's advocates as well, but I don't really like it that much (Isn't it free? Or was that a similar named one o_O)
I'm on a PC, however, and I use Dxtory and Fraps. My secondary computer uses Dxtory, and this one uses Fraps, because they work best on the respective computer.

Now, I understand that I might get some hate for this, but:
You CAN try this - Get a cracked version of the program, and see how it works. If you like it, buy it legitimately and use that, not the cracked one. That way you're still supporting the company. If you don't like it, delete it. (And no one will know... *Cough cough*)

Disclaimer: I do not support cracked, pirated, or otherwise illegal copies of software/programs. I'm merely giving suggestions.

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not a Mac user but I do believe they use the program Screenflow. Now, I understand you use the program but you get lag. The only way to fix the lag is to buy a dedicated hard drive in which you can store your recordings. Do not buy/use a external USB 2.0 Hard Drive seeing it's not fast enough. I would suggest a USB 3.0 HDD or an internal one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci