• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone getting Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You cannot compare those two games, they're different.
Also, BF4 is fairly broken, it makes 10 ping to 60 ping, and if someone runs around a corner and they are still on your screen you can kill them.
I don't play BF4 on PC… BF4 and Ghosts are fairly similar.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They're reallyyyyyy not. They're the same in a sense that they're FPS's. But, the gameplay is different.
Yea the gameplay is different… The graphics are similar, they feel like the same exact thing.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
BF4 is more squad based gameplay and being in a squad is crucial. Ghosts is squad independent and you could win the game all by yourself. Also BF4 opened to being a game that didn't seem to have a long bug report phase. Thankfully it is a lot more solid but no party system on the consoles is really stupid.

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Ghost f course is one of my favorite games to play and is my preference for fps, That being said BF4 is getting popular mainly because everyone hates Ghost. My favorite Cod would have to be MW3 because of the gameplay, and originality. Even if Cod brings in knockoff i will most likely buy, btw my OPINION might be different from others because i prefer fps games on console.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Ghost f course is one of my favorite games to play and is my preference for fps, That being said BF4 is getting popular mainly because everyone hates Ghost. My favorite Cod would have to be MW3 because of the gameplay, and originality. Even if Cod brings in knockoff i will most likely buy, btw my OPINION might be different from others because i prefer fps games on console.
I really hope that was sarcastic.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend is giving me a
...um...
"special" version of it for free
sooooo
maybe

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
That game is bad in my opinion... Played it, didn't like it, although Battlefield 4 is awesome :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci