• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone Else Play Borderlands 2?

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
If you have spoken to me in the past week you know I am again addicted to this game.

Unfortunately I have nobody to play it with, and those who do have it, won't reinstall their video drivers *cough* @xExtract *cough*

So, does anyone still play this game, on PC, add Easy_Soup on steam, or come on thelegends.tk (our TS server) and give me a poke, I'm often on there sitting in a channel playing it on my own. Poke me if you want to play a bit.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I have it, and I've played so much of it on vacation.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I have it, and I've played so much of it on vacation.
You interested in playing it with me? I really enjoy playing solo, but playing with people is so much fun. I say me, you and Tree should start a new play through that we only play when all of us 3 are on :p

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
You interested in playing it with me? I really enjoy playing solo, but playing with people is so much fun. I say me, you and Tree should start a new play through that we only play when all of us 3 are on :p
Well, it'll have to wait until I get home from vacation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci