• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Anti-Gravity CA and US clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeabbott

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:hacksource01

Name:Luke

Wins/Games played:436/1563

PvP strengths:FnS Fishing Rod

PvP weaknesses:None
Why should we accept you:Cause im hot

Why do you want to be in #Gravity:cause bruins is hot

How active can you be:All day every day

Skype Name:jimbob8121

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:hacksource01

Name:Luke

Wins/Games played:436/1563

PvP strengths:FnS Fishing Rod

PvP weaknesses:None
Why should we accept you:Cause im hot

Why do you want to be in #Gravity:cause bruins is hot

How active can you be:All day every day

Skype Name:jimbob8121

Accepted!

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: brirocks123

Name: brian

Wins/Games played: 481/3100

PvP strengths: all of them

PvP weaknesses:none
Why should we accept you: cuz i have a lot of dank in the bank

Why do you want to be in #Gravity: bc it is suppose to be anti gravity

How active can you be: all the tim

Skype Name:IGN: u know it

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: brirocks123

Name: brian

Wins/Games played: 481/3100

PvP strengths: all of them

PvP weaknesses:none
Why should we accept you: cuz i have a lot of dank in the bank

Why do you want to be in #Gravity: bc it is suppose to be anti gravity

How active can you be: all the tim

Skype Name:IGN: u know it

Accepted as Officer

Ethanabbott

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: kingbutcess
Name: Ethan
Wins/Games Played: 460/2,382
PvP Strengths: I'm an excellent melee fighter, an above average marksman, and decent with a fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: FnS, I have a hard time placing them accurately
Why should you accept me: You should accept me for multiple reasons. First of all I can incredibly loyal when I put my mind to it. Secondly I can be one of the more valuable team members for my skill and maturity. Lastly since my previous clan shocked has disbanded I am looking for a new clan, ask hacksource01 and brirocks123 that I could be a valuable player.
Why do I want to join Anti-Gravity: I was asked to join by the owner himself to join (as I recall correctly, if not I apologize for false info) and 2 of my previous clan mates are in Anti-Gravity.
How active can I be: I can be active almost everyday on MCSG/skype/whatever else you guys use to communicate. When I'm not doing school work or family issues.
Skype Name: Bruins already has me added on skype

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: I'm an excellent melee fighter, an above average marksman, and decent with a fishing rod
Why should you accept me: You should accept me for multiple reasons. First of all I can incredibly loyal when I put my mind to it. Secondly I can be one of the more valuable team members for my skill and maturity. Lastly since my previous clan shocked has disbanded I am looking for a new clan, ask hacksource01 and brirocks123 that I could be a valuable player.
Why do I want to join Anti-Gravity: I was asked to join by the owner himself to join (as I recall correctly, if not I apologize for false info) and 2 of my previous clan mates are in Anti-Gravity.
How active can I be: I can be active almost everyday on MCSG/skype/whatever else you guys use to communicate. When I'm not doing school work or family issues.

Accepted as Officer! Welcome to the clan :D

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Holy mutha fookin essay

DomianoHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Domiano

Name:Nathan

Wins/Games played:175/1300+

PvP strengths:Sword,FnS,FROD

PvP weaknesses:Watter Battles

Why should we accept you:Cause im gonna be helping this clan to have many wins maybe dont lose

Why do you want to be in #AntiGravity:Because I know this clan have a smooth organization and the people in this clan is so good like Timtommytom,Cooldude,bruins194 and many more

How active can you be:I'll Be active everyday but when i have project or assignment im not cause im a Grade A Student

Skype Name:bruins have me but ohhclark is my name in skype

GenericLikeYou

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Genericlikeyou

Name:austin campbell

Wins/Games played:140/2000

PvP strengths:fishinf rod, fns and sword

PvP weaknesses:fishing rod and bow
Why should we accept you:I know a lot of these members it wouldn't be hard to adjust.

Why do you want to be in #AntiGravity:I knwo a lot of people in this clan and and recognize a lot of people from Nebula

How active can you be:I can play everyday for however much time I want
Skype Name:austi5567

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
ON behalf of The Crooks we would like to merge with your clan #anti-Gravity and become a new clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci